The Beast

kinserman11

Ok, believe what you want. I dont know anything about how the electrical lines run to the brakes. Just ignore the guy in maintenance.

Since when does sound deal with brakes? I thought sound only got involved if the speakers or lift cam went out. And even then - its more likely to be an example of - "we know the lift speakers don't work - we'll fix it after close". Or better yet "the sound system broke cause you keep sticking paper in the buttons".

I was once told by sound that the buttons dont latch - when they CLEARLY did latch in the beginning of the season. And some of the other buttons still do.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, believe what you want. I dont know anything about how the electrical lines run to the brakes. Just ignore the guy in maintenance.

First of all Tom, at around eight bucks an hour, your not in maintenance. Your in TECH SERVICES. Secondly, when it comes to the trim brakes on: the first drop, top of second hill, and in the midcourse brake run; yeah, those aren't electrically powered either.

Sparky knows his stuff... And even if someone does get paid to push buttons - that doesn't mean theyre an idiot. Like fixing animatronics and sound systems and cash registers doesnt qualify you any more as an expert on linear magnetic braking than a "lap bar monkey"...

How magnetic brakes work.

You might even learn a thing or two! smile.gif

Guest kwindshawne

First of all Tom, at around eight bucks an hour, your not in maintenance. Your in TECH SERVICES. Secondly, when it comes to the trim brakes on: the first drop, top of second hill, and in the midcourse brake run; yeah, those aren't electrically powered either.

Geez, why does everyone on every forum have to put other people down? Just remember, no one is an expert on everything.....

Its because some people get on the boards for the sole reason of antagonizing others while somehow playing inside the rules of the TOS. Just look at some of the posts Sparky has made in the past, and you can see where I come from.

And BTW Sparky, I wasnt put in charge of mikes this year. Van was. So if you have any complaints about that one, talk to the village idiot. He seems to be very adapt at building crap.