A hint of the new ride

Lion Sleeps Tonight

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i look at it this way, if you took a survey for the SoB i would being willing to guess 7-10 people would say its to bumpy and with all the accidents and problems with it, its just a huge waste of time, effort and money. Had it been built right in the first place it may have been a favorite for years but with it being jacked up its to bumpy and just not fun. Although i wish we would be getting a nice new coaster i just dont see it just yet for 2007 but could see it in 2008. Alot of people dont even really know that CF bought PKI so when that starts to become more pubilized i believe that would maybe spark some type of jump for season passes sense they have a good recorded for prices, rides, and fun with parks like CP and it being so nice and all. But then again i guess with CF being CF i wouldnt put it passed them to pull something crazy (like a new coaster or theme zone) to open 2007 season with a bang!

Dont expect anything big from CF for the 2007 seasson. They will honor the commitments Paramount Parks already made and will also perform a general rebeatuification of KI. Look for 08 or 09 to be the first years that we see CF make a big impact ride wise.