PKI Pass or Maxx Pass?

BoddaH1994

Neither...I'm thinking of passing up KI next year because honestly Cedar Fair doesnt & wont provide the family type atmosphere that I go to KI for I always take my kids and my nephews when I go and CF doesnt seem very family friendly - they seem more thrill seeker friendly.

Cough*WinterFest*Cough!!!

Now if they bring in the Peanuts Gang like a Snoopy Show or bring back the Nick Parade and even a Scooby-Doo show I may get the PKI only pass.

I only go to KI so the kids can see Scooby-Doo and Spongebob I do it for the kids! If they added Snoopy it would be an extra bonus for me biggrin.gif

Guest faceoff

I will be purchasing a maxx pass for 2007. In the past , i have purchased a

Cedar Point/geauga lake pass and a Kings Island pass. So with my maxx pass,

this will cover all parks and including my trip next season to kings dominion. smile.gif

Cough*WinterFest*Cough!!!

How can you put that much stock into a event that was only back for one year, and was poorly planned from the start? Winterfest 2005 was absolutely horrible compared to what Winterfest used to be.

I can understand if Winterfest had never left why you would feel that way, but after Paramount discarded it, and made a lame attempt to bring it back, it is a wise decision on CF's part to cancel it and make a sound business decision for next year.

I also make the suggestion to take a trip to CP when you have the opportunity. CP may boast 16 coasters, but they also have 52 other rides to try, many for younger kids. Both my 3 & 5 year olds love the park. They have as much fun at CP as they do at KI.

Don't let the supposed "reputation" of CP ruin your feelings for KI. CF is more family orientated than people give it credit.