2007 Season Passes On Sale Now!

After a short delay, the 2007 season passes for Paramount's Kings Island are finally on sale! Not only that, but now there are several different options:

PKI Season Pass:

Ages 3-61; 48 inches tall and taller

Unlimited admission to Paramount's Kings Island during public operating days for both the 2006 and 2007 seasons.

VALID AT Kings Island ONLY

Cost $74.95

PKI Jr. Season Pass

Ages 3 & up; under 48" tall / Ages 62 & up

Unlimited admission to Paramount's Kings Island during public operating days for both the 2006 and 2007 seasons.

VALID AT Kings Island ONLY

Cost $49.95

Cedar Fair Maxx Pass

Unlimited admission to Paramount's Kings Island during public operating days for both the 2006 and 2007 seasons. This pass is also valid at all Cedar Fair ride amusement parks (listed below) during public operating days for the 2007 season.

Paramount's Kings Island - Cedar Point - Geauga Lake - Knott's Berry Farm - Dorney Park - Valleyfair - Worlds of Fun - Michigan's Adventure Paramount's Carowinds - Paramount's Kings Dominion - Paramount's Great America - Canada's Wonderland

VALID AT ALL Cedar Fair RIDE AMUSEMENT PARKS

Cost: $125.00

Cedar Fair Jr/Sr Maxx Pass

Unlimited admission to Paramount's Kings Island during public operating days for both the 2006 and 2007 seasons. This pass is also valid at all Cedar Fair ride amusement parks (listed below) during public operating days for the 2007 season.

Paramount's Kings Island - Cedar Point - Geauga Lake - Knott's Berry Farm - Dorney Park - Valleyfair - Worlds of Fun - Michigan's Adventure Paramount's Carowinds - Paramount's Kings Dominion - Paramount's Great America - Canada's Wonderland

VALID AT ALL Cedar Fair RIDE AMUSEMENT PARKS

Cost: $79.95

NEW!! Cedar Fair Maxx Pass PLUS

Unlimited admission to Paramount's Kings Island during public operating days for both the 2006 and 2007 seasons. This pass is also valid at all Cedar Fair ride amusement parks and water parks (listed below) during public operating days for the 2007 season.

Knott’s Soak City: Buena Park, Palm Springs and San Diego - Oceans of Fun - Cedar Point Soak City - Bonfante Gardens - Paramount's Kings Island - Cedar Point - Geauga Lake - Knott's Berry Farm - Dorney Park - Valleyfair - Worlds of Fun - Michigan's Adventure Paramount's Carowinds - Paramount's Kings Dominion - Paramount's Great America - Canada's Wonderland

VALID AT ALL Cedar Fair PARKS

Cost $149.95

NEW!!! Cedar Fair Jr/Sr Maxx Pass Plus

Unlimited admission to Paramount's Kings Island during public operating days for both the 2006 and 2007 seasons. This pass is also valid at all Cedar Fair ride amusement parks and water parks (listed below) during public operating days for the 2007 season.

Knott’s Soak City: Buena Park, Palm Springs and San Diego - Oceans of Fun - Cedar Point Soak City - Bonfante Gardens - Paramount's Kings Island - Cedar Point - Geauga Lake - Knott's Berry Farm - Dorney Park - Valleyfair - Worlds of Fun - Michigan's Adventure Paramount's Carowinds - Paramount's Kings Dominion - Paramount's Great America - Canada's Wonderland

VALID AT ALL Cedar Fair PARKS

Cost $79.95

Click here to order your season passes for 2007!

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - Your Maxx Pass Plus to Paramount's Kings Island!

I didnt see it on the website but i take it they are not doing any kinds of deals where like, the four pass deal they had last year, the family four pack or what evere it was. Are they not doing that anymore? I think it's really stupid that parking doesnt come with season passes.

I didnt see it on the website but i take it they are not doing any kinds of deals where like, the four pass deal they had last year, the family four pack or what evere it was. Are they not doing that anymore? I think it's really stupid that parking doesnt come with season passes.

Well if you look at it, the $74.95 per pass is actually around the same price as the 4 pack per pass. I don't believe Cedar Fair has ever offered Family Passes.

ATTENTION 2006 RENEWING SEASON PASSHOLDERS:

Purchase your 2007 Season Pass & come to the park to have your photo id taken by October 29, 2006 & you will receive FREE Parking!

from pki.com

I got my pass today. They are giving you a temporary and you have go back to get the plastic one latter or next year. I think they said next year but not 100% on it. They said they don't have the passes yet and that is why.

When you renew they are taking your old pass and giving you the temp. They are taking your photo but it will not be on the pass.

To confirm, this is the email I got from the park:

Paramount's Kings Island

Season Pass 2007 - Summary

Option #1 - Kings Island Season Pass

2007 season passes are valid at Paramount's Kings Island only. The PKI

season pass will allow for admission to both the traditional ride park

and Boomerang Bay during public operating hours.

2007 PKI season passes will be valid for the remainder of the 2006

public operating calendar but only at Paramount's Kings Island. This

includes 2006 Fearfest & Nick or Treat.

Only 2006 renewing pass holders will receive free parking. Those persons

must process with photo id taken at the park by Oct. 29, 2006 to

actually receive the free parking offer.

Option #2 - Cedar Fair Maxx Pass

A Cedar Fair Maxx Pass is available for unlimited use of twelve (12)

Cedar Fair Ride Amusement Parks including three (3) located in Ohio:

1.      Paramount's Kings Island (remainder of 2006 and all of 2007)

The following parks for 2007 Only:

2.      Cedar Point (Soak City NOT included)

3.      Geauga Lake & Wildwater Kingdom

4.      Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom

5.      Knott's Berry Farm

6.      Valleyfair

7.      Worlds of Fun

8.      Michigan's Adventure

9.      Paramount's Carowinds

10.  Paramount's Kings Dominion

11.  Paramount's Great America

12.  Paramount's Canada's Wonderland

Option #3 - Cedar Fair Maxx Plus Pass

A Cedar Fair Maxx Plus Pass is available for unlimited use of all (18)

Cedar Fair Ride Amusement and Water Parks including:

1.      Paramount's Kings Island (remainder of 2006 and all of 2007)

The following parks for 2007 Only:

2.      Cedar Point

3.      Cedar Point Soak City

4.      Geauga Lake & Wildwater Kingdom

5.      Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom

6.      Knott's Berry Farm

7.      Knott's Soak City Buena Park

8.      Knott's Soak City Palm Springs

9.      Knott's Soak City San Diego

10.  Valleyfair

11.  Worlds of Fun

12.  Michigan's Adventure

13.  Paramount's Carowinds

14.  Paramount's Kings Dominion

15.  Paramount's Great America

16.  Paramount's Canada's Wonderland

17.  Oceans of Fun

18.  Bofante Gardens

Season Passes, Maxx Passes and Maxx Plus Passes are available for three

(3) different age groups:

Junior: age 3 and up; under 48 inches tall

Senior: age 62 and older

Adult/Regular: 48 inches and taller under the age of 62

Season Pass benefits and any related benefit programs, if any, have not

been determined at this time.

2007 Season Pass Parking Passes are not available at the present time.

For 2006 renewing pass holders, the free parking feature is valid at

Paramount's Kings Island only.

Well, I certainly hope that they offer a season parking pass for all those non-renewing pass holders. At $10 a visit, that parking bill would sure add up after only a handful of visits. I mean, I`ve visited the park 15 times this year, so that would equate to $150.

Is it just me, or do they seem a little disorganized with the season passes? Granted, they have a lot of integration to work out, but it seems like they are rushing too quickly to get passes sold, without working out all the quircks. Perfect example is the parking passes not being available, not being able to process your new photo id until next year, etc. Not to mention the fact that they had originally announced the KI pass would have the former "Gold Pass" perks. Now, they are now claiming that even those will return.

I will be getting a pass next year (most likely a KI only pass) and will renew by the end of the year to get free parking. It just seems like they might be rushing things.

More likely, chaos reigns.

I bet many who knew how to do things were either let go by Cedar Fair or are afraid of losing their positions. Also, the people in Sandusky "KNOW" how to do everything, and are offering their "advice." Doubtlessly.

Does anyone else think the passes themselves are not yet available as they will have the new park name and logo on them, and that hasn't been totally firmed up yet?

I just wish you could add parking for any park to another park's pass. Cedar Fair needs to realize many people go to both Kings Island and Cedar Point. Expecting them to buy a pass both places is a wee bit silly, to put it mildly.

Why hasn't any newspaper printed information about season passes and why isn't Cedar Point selling season passes yet and Kings Island is. I was told at Kings Island this weekend that you get free parking at the park where you buy your pass and must buy a parking pass for the other 2 parks in Ohio. If I buy a Maxx Plus Pass at Cedar Point my home park I have to pay to park each time I visit GL or KI.

No information has been released as to Cedar Point or Geauga Lake passes. I wouldn't assume that a two park parking pass won't be available next year, given CP and GL's proximity. Apparently, if one wants parking at both CP and KI, though, one must buy a pass at each park. Parking passes are apparently not available separately.

Sigh.

I'm going to be visiting Cedar Point this weekend and try to find out more information. I will probably buy the Maxx Pass Plus because I go to all 3 parks in the summer. I will probably get free parking at Cedar Point because this is my home park and there's nowhere else to park at up there. If I have to pay $10 to park my car each time I visit I'll park somewhere else. I hope they come up with a parking pass for the other parks.

I got my pass today. They are giving you a temporary and you have go back to get the plastic one latter or next year. I think they said next year but not 100% on it. They said they don't have the passes yet and that is why.

When you renew they are taking your old pass and giving you the temp. They are taking your photo but it will not be on the pass.

What do the temporary passes look like? Are they paper or plastic? I am concerned about giving up my regular pass just in case something happens to the temporary pass before the end of the year.

Will it even be possible to buy parking, or will they just make you pay per visit? Also will the prices go up next year?

Unfortunately, we do not have any answers about parking at the current time. Right now, only RENEWING passholders have a parking option and new passholder parking is not on sale. Price and availablity is not available at this time.

Post any questions you may have in here or PM me and I will redirect them to the park.

Ryan

Okay, fine. Will Cedar Fair please understand that many Ohioans would go to all three Ohio parks frequently if they could get an OHIO parking pass? It would help per caps at Geauga Lake and the other two parks, and encourage families to visit. Many of these people live in Columbus, and currently are able to get a Cedar Point/Geauga Lake parking pass. Why not sell an all Ohio Cedar Fair parks parking pass and make it available to anyone with a Maxx pass?

Sweet I have been thinking about what I should do I have made up my mind I'm going to get me a Kings Island pass I never go to Cedar Point so that would be a waste of money if I got the maxx pass.

Question-Can I buy my pass at the park or do I have to do it online? unsure.gif

Sweet I have been thinking about what I should do I have made up my mind I'm going to get me a Kings Island pass I never go to Cedar Point so that would be a waste of money if I got the maxx pass.

Question-Can I buy my pass at the park or do I have to do it online? unsure.gif

You can buy it either in the park or on PKI.com. I would consider purchasing it on PKI.com because it limits the time you have to spend in line.

Why are they taking your old season pass? I keep mine every year. If I buy a KI pass I get free parking only if I give them my current season pass? How do I get in the rest of the season? Why aren't they giving you a plastic card like they do every year? Why isn't your picture on the pass? If there's no picture then anyone can use it. This sounds pretty strange to me how they're doing things this year. Why don't they have parking passes available for new season pass holders? The old web site information said they were going to sell parking passes at $34.95. I see no mention of it on the web site. It sounds to me like they are running the Paramount parks differently then the Cedar Fair parks. The Cedar Fair parks have parking passes but Paramount don't. Why??

Well, if you bought your 2006 season pass after the season started this year, your picture does not appear on the pass. Probably one of the reason why they are not issuing the photo IDs yet, is that they may not be certain on whether or not they are going to drop the Paramount name from the park.