SDATHC?

beastfan11

And the Scooby license comes from Sally, the maker of the ride's "improvements," so there is no reason for the theming on it to change, unless Cedar Fair wants to change it. I doubt they will, since (a) it would cost money, money they needn't be wasting, and (cool.gif Scooby is very popular and there is even a movie coming out soon.

If Cedar Fair continues the tradition of changing the haunted house every 10 years, SDATHC will remain until around 2011.

And Nickelodeon Universe is less important now than before. If memory serves me right, the license expires in 4 or 5 years. Hence, eventually SDTHC and NU will both be replaced by Peanuts.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

If Cedar Fair continues the tradition of changing the haunted house every 10 years, SDATHC will remain until around 2011.

And Nickelodeon Universe is less important now than before. If memory serves me right, the license expires in 4 or 5 years. Hence, eventually SDTHC and NU will both be replaced by Peanuts.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

WHOA! The Nick license may well expire in four years, but that doesn't mean it won't be renewed. I somehow think Cedar Fair knows what they got with the Nick license. Methinks that to think it is definitely going to be replaced by Peanuts is to jump to conclusions long before a decision has been made.

actully from my source, they're not keepin scooby theme. I talked with my source and scooby may not be around for 2008.

actully quteo from my source

"I was upset about what I was told yesterday about Scooby-Doo and the Scooby-Doo Dark Rides it seems that CF is going to see how much the fees will be to keep scooby in the parks and if it's too much they are going to get rid of Scooby-Doo in the paramount parks that have him.

That right there is stupid because scooby-doo is just as popular or more so than spongebob.

Just wait and you'll see whats to come just now CF is going over what they want to keep and what they want to get rid of.

I know for a fact that Nick will be staying and may even branch into CF parks.

The Nick Parade may return next year but it is still unknown the plans have yet to be final.

To answer your questions

1.) Yes most the rides will be changed name wise like I hear that IJ:ST will be called..Rush Hour or Cincinnati Rush..Tomb Rider is said to be called The Cave!

2.) School of Rock was always set to be done with after this year it was very popular with guests but I hear it was set to end this season anyway it was at the park for two years.Nick Parade may return but nothing is yet final like I said before..."

BY 2008, PKI will have very large changes done to it, Most theme rides will be re-name (Face/Off and drop zone are keeping there names) there will be a ride added this year and will open in 2007(im sure you all will be shock when you see it *i know i am*) Soooo many good changes are gona be done and made. PKI will be Cedar Fairs main focus(and Cedar Point) I say by the end of 2009 PKI and Cedar Point will be the top 2 parks in the world.

I was told Scooby is staying and the haunted castle will remain next year besides Scooby isnt part of NU its apart of International Street.Yeah Scooby is popular with the kiddies and some adults,Scooby has a new cartoon series coming out on the 24th of this month and Scooby-Doo 3 is coming out late next year.

-HauntGuy just so you know PT was expensive to keep up you have no idea the trouble PT was.Scooby is a lot cheaper and has a lot more capacity and more popular with the family crowd and is a lot funner and friendly-ier for the smalll ones. blink.gif .

actully from my source, they're not keepin scooby theme. I talked with my source and scooby may not be around for 2008.

actully quteo from my source

"I was upset about what I was told yesterday about Scooby-Doo and the Scooby-Doo Dark Rides it seems that CF is going to see how much the fees will be to keep scooby in the parks and if it's too much they are going to get rid of Scooby-Doo in the paramount parks that have him.

That right there is stupid because scooby-doo is just as popular or more so than spongebob.

Just wait and you'll see whats to come just now CF is going over what they want to keep and what they want to get rid of.

I know for a fact that Nick will be staying and may even branch into CF parks.

The Nick Parade may return next year but it is still unknown the plans have yet to be final.

To answer your questions

1.) Yes most the rides will be changed name wise like I hear that IJ:ST will be called..Rush Hour or Cincinnati Rush..Tomb Rider is said to be called The Cave!

2.) School of Rock was always set to be done with after this year it was very popular with guests but I hear it was set to end this season anyway it was at the park for two years.Nick Parade may return but nothing is yet final like I said before..."

^ so can you tell us what the "shocking" new ride is..???? blink.gif

Shocking ride, eh? If there's gonna be a new ride in '07 it's gotta be a flatride, right? I mean no one has seen anything cleared for a coaster or anything like that. I would hope we see a topple tower and going forward we know there will be a new coaster but I'd really like a good log flume.

Lion Sleeps Tonight, Im just curious who your source is cause they must know alot! just curious... wink.gif

-Chris

He doesnt have one, hes also known as Kong Fu Guy, and Flight of the dead, he gets banned, then creates a new name and goes on and on about how he thinks he knows everything yet never does. Whats sad is absolutely no one believes him.

^And now he sleeps tonight, with a lion, by the way Lion, everything you've claimed to have known has not only come true (those events which you predicted would come true in this time) but they have also been proven wrong and shot down quicker than Cedar Fair purchaisng five paramount parks. It's only a matter of time before your terrible grammar and useless spreading of rumors, both offense of the Terms Of Service, get you banned along with your coutnerparts.

Parks don't have to start construction on coasters during thier current season. I don't think we are getting a coaster, but we could get one. Makes since to why Cedar Fair cancelled Winter Fest. They will be really busy cleaning uo the park, maybe putting a coaster together(wishful thinking) and they don't want to be bothered by an extented season.

-Jake

If they were going to start construction on a coaster this late it would either:

A)Be so small that it would only get those riding the giggle coaster excited

B)Be big and open at the end of the 2007 season due to a VERY late construction start.

If a coaster was going in you would be seeing something done already to hint at it, coasters require so many permits, planning, and people involved that a new one would be extremely hard to keep under wraps.

Lion sleeps, Huss has no ride called a Jump 3, they do make one however called a Jump 2 and they are currently bankrupt. If any giant ride from Huss was going to be put in, construction would've already started or other obvious signs been seen. You and your "source" haven't claimed anything and if you have, what are you claiming comes next year? You'll be wrong, no doubt. If you are going to lie or attempt to convince someone or a group of people that you have credibility to your name, try to atleast speell 25% of your words right. I'm not "joken" about this, if anyone believes that the user Lion Sleeps Tonight has any ounch of credibility to him, please say so now. Oh, and dont try to use another name to back yourself up Lion, I'll be checking your I.P. adresses.

Back on topic, most likely there is going to be a new attraction next year, but what exactly is meant as an attraction, it doesnt have to be a ride per say. If you think its going to be a ride what type do you think, and please really think about this, because there have been no real obvious signs of construction of a ride. You may think that doesnt mean anything "aww hell Cedar Fair can build it in the off season" but if the new "ride" can be built in jsut the offseason without a hint of it appearing before the season ended, then its not going to be anything to holler about it. I think the master blaster can be ruled out for the waterpark, due to the one currently going up right next door at the Great Wolf Lodge that will open well before the 2007 season starts. I dont think any new rides are coming next year, but a new attraction, that can be a very good thing, but not always with how Cedar Fair handles certain departments. Anyone have anything intelligent to say?