SDATHC?

beastfan11

King Bowser, how can SDATHC have more capacity than PT? After all, PT had twice as many cars, and I doubt seriously the line speed more than doubled. . .

One word my friend...Speed. wink.gif plus the fact if you put 3 to a car reallly helps.

I just dont understand why Cedar Fair would get rid of such a popular character that has spanded generations it doesnt make much sense.

Funny.... I was kind of "listening in" to a conversation while waiting for SDATHC yesterday... the kids have NEVER heard of scooby! I do believe/feel that Scooby IS NOT as popular as everyone thinks he is. Yeah, he was popular for a little while. But that was only due to the release of a movie... After a while, kids will be like "Scooby? BORING!"... -Hauntguy

Funny.... I was kind of "listening in" to a conversation while waiting for SDATHC yesterday... the kids have NEVER heard of scooby! I do believe/feel that Scooby IS NOT as popular as everyone thinks he is. Yeah, he was popular for a little while. But that was only due to the release of a movie... After a while, kids will be like "Scooby? BORING!"... -Hauntguy

Well I was sitting in the doctors office yesterday and I had my Kings Island Scooby-Doo Shirt I got last time on and a little boy came up to me and said '' I wuv scooby'' and I said I do too.

Yeah I think he is up there in the popular ranks I mean he is always on Cartoon Network I guess it depends on what the parents let there kids watch and the kids age how old were these kids haunt guy? But king bowser is right there is a new scooby cartoon coming out on the CW network my son who is (7) is looking forward to it.

Who says Nick isn`t staying? I think Cedar Fair would be wise to keep Nick around for as long as possible, and even maybe branch it out to other parks. Unless the license deal would be ripping off Cedar Fair. Cedar Fair doesn`t exactly have the cash to mess around with right now, but I think that if it is feasible, they will likely want the Nick license.

ok about scooby being popular, im 14 and i cant remeber the last time scooby doo was on cartoon net work.. i also have 2 sisters who havent seen the show since the were like 4... im not sayin i dont like scooby.. because im a fan of the old cartoon as well... but phantom theatre just owns.....

the "What's new Scooby Doo" is played everyday usually, and they place the movie "scooby doo and the cyberghost" or w/e its called like every 2 weeks, so yeah he is still on TV, but looks and sounds different than he use to.

My 7 year old cousin didn't know who Scooby was until I gave him all of my Scooby Doo VHS's a few months ago haha. H went to pki for his first time 3 weeks ago and loved the ride.