Going through my photos...

Dane

She could have easily dropped the camera and that would have been very funny. Along the same lines yesterday at Days of Thunder my partner was working at the front taking money and he saw off of Delerium a Cell phone and a pack of gum fly off toward him. He went over to pick it up, the cell phone was badly damaged but we in the games department enjoyed the park of gum for the rest of the day. laugh.gif

I do not understand the reason to POV. I am going to use an ACE event for an example. I'm not saying that I think all Acers are POV'ers, I don’t. If a park holds a special event for a group like that, the least they can do is abide to the rules to not use any photography on the ride. Also it should be simple enough to understand that parks that use this rule use it for safety reasons. Neither I nor anyone would ever want to think of what could happen if someone lost the grip of the camera; it could become a safety hazard.

Another reason is, if a park is nice enough to post their own POV of the ride like Cedar Point's web site has there should be no reason for anyone to POV.

I think all parks should consider adding the new CDRide Technology.