Filmed?

backinblack12

I visited PKD this summer as well and did not think their show was as good as PKI.

There were some differences in the two shows, but think the cast at PKI was much better. I also think the sound in the Paramount Theatre is much better than at PKD. Luckily, I got two shows saved, one with the regular cast and one with the alternate cast and replacements for those that left for college in late August. Hopefully, some of the musicians will audition for next year's new entertainment line up around the park.

Actually, the video that is linked at the top on youtube is last years version of the show which would have been the same at every park. This is why it appears that there is different light and other stuff. If you pay specific attention to the costumes in the video, you will note they are different.(especially Doris) All of the parks this year had identical shows with one another just like last year had identical shows.

Just thought I would throw that in.

Click
to see Back in Black from PKD.  I have the entire show on tape several times over, but don't have permission to put it on the site.

tongue.gif

By the way, on your site, epki, you have bootleg footage of the school of rock show. The show is copyrighted material and requires permission to have it reproduced through other mediums. I'm assuming you dont have permission since you didnt cite it.