FearFest website up!

StXsteven

Noah beat me to it, but here it is anyways.

Kings Island FearFest's website has finally been revealed along with the new haunts and events. This Year the included haunts are as follows:

Massacre Manor, Headless Hollow, Cowboy Carnage, The Asylum, Circus of Horrors 3D and Psycho Path.

Similar to Knott's Berry Farm FearFest will have Fear Zones where actors lurk the streets looking for their next victim. These Fear Zones are

The Work site, Corn Stalkers and Waste Land

This year's events or attractions are as follows:

Monster Bash (Located in Paramount Theater) and Witch/Warewolf (located at Starbucks). There will also be a nightly band located at the Bandstand. This year's FearFest is shaping up to be one of the best while mimicking one of the best haunts. Knott's Scary Farm Halloween Haunt.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, guys... I guess I can tell (if you didn't already know)...

Come visit me at Cowboy Carnage... located at the Old Mining Company in Rivertown. I'll be the very first guy you meet! Heehee....

Also, I think "Fearstreet" will become Massacre Manor.... The former "Massacre Manor" is now Cowboy carnage... "Maze of Madness" is now the Asylum.

This Fearfest is going to be amazing! -Hauntguy

"Holiday Horror"... Like a human-eating Easter bunny? A child murdering Santa? ...

SWEET!

That would be awesome.... Too bad "The Wasteland" got the axe, I was kind of "hinted" as too what "might of" been in there and it sounded like a really cool zone. Oh well, well just see what KI has up it's sleeve! -Hauntguy

Anyone have the link to the FearFest site, or do you have to go to PKI.com to get to it?

Anyway, sounds like FearFest is going to become the East Coast's largest Halloween event. That is, of course, pending they can put an axe into the heart of Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 16. I also want to know a little more about this "Holiday Horror" thing....sounds like an attempt to bring back a GORIER edition to last year's Winterfest, perhaps?

Yeah, they have some work to do on their website. A lot of the links that you click just open a smaller frame of the main webpage instead of bringing up additional information on the subject that you clicked on. But all in all, with two scarezones in addition to Cornstalkers, it sounds like this year`s FearFest will be better than last years!

Wasteland.. I have a question about it. Was it going to be the same scenery from the sewers back in 2000?

Or was it going to be a brand new seperate event?

I would love to see some killer reindeer who stand on two legs:) but I doubt that would happen. I wonder what its going to be and how they'll pull it off if they do go with it.

Edited: Thanks Hauntguy!

New stuff:

I was reading over the website, and it says Maze of Madness will be under the Eiffel Tower, so does anyone know the final location?

It looks like alot of fun. Are all the rides still open also? I'm going the first weekend of October and maybe once more before it's over depending on how well I like it. I wish Son of Beast was open so I could ride it. I miss this coaster so much. The park seems boring without it open. I hope it runs again next season. I also hope if they take it out they replace it with SOB2 the same coaster.

Ok so

Corn Stalkers (path by swan Lake)

River Town scare zone (The Cures of Sleepy Hollow)

Headless hollow (WWC/Train)

RL Stine Fear Street (scramble building)

Circus of Horrors (festhaus)

Massacre Manor (white tent by flower clock)

Maze of madness (red barn)

Psycho Path (PKI woods)

Friday the 13 (paramount theatre)

Superstition (FX theatre)

Corn stalkers (path by swan Lake)

Headless Hollow (Train/WWC)

Massacre Manor (New Location Scrambler building spot) Has 2005's RL Stine's Props

The Aslym (Red barn)

Psyco Path (PKI woods)

Cowboy Carnage (New Location Old Mining Company) Has 2005's Massacre Manor props

NEW Work Sight (location?)

New Waste Land (location?)

Does this seem right?

Just a quick question...

I was at Fearfest last year, but was with people that weren't really interested in doing the haunts. I know the lines can be god-awful, but is it possible to get in all (or most) of the haunts in one night?

I believe its really possible. Just get in line 30 minutes before the haunts open, get in line for one of the ticket haunted houses.. last year they were R. L. Street Night or w/e and Headless Hollow. Then jus look at the map, go in order as much as possible, the 10 minutes walking from here to there add up.

Last year I did everything except Massacre Manor, but did Maze of Madness and Psychopath twice.

So it is possible, good luck this year biggrin.gif

It seems mostly right. Except that in 2005, the Rivertown Scarezone was CornStalkers. Essentially, from the way I understand it there are no new "haunts" but we did not loose any either. Fear Street has been renamed Massacre Manor. The former Maze of Madness has been renamed The Asylum and according to the KI website, will be located under the Eifferl Tower (although I have heard it will still be in its typical location). I`m assuming Headless Hollow will still utilize the train and WWC exit. Cowboy Carnage is utilizing the props from the last year`s Massacre Manor that was held in the white tent near Paradise Island Treats.

Not sure of the location of the Fear Zones, but could one of them be an expanded one that appeared a week into FearFest last year over by Slingshot?

The Asylum is still by fof that last time the manager. That was about two week ago.

As the sound of footsteps echo through the park, guests draw nearer to the crazed Asylum beneath the Eiffel Tower.

Fear Fest Website

It seems like it's under the Eiffel Tower to me.

NEW Work Sight (location?)

The Action Zone seems the perfect fit for the Work Site, just a guess though.

*Sorry for all the quoting.