FearFest website up!

StXsteven

Hauntguy, it appears that I will be making a trip to KI in October for fearfest. This will be my first ever Halloween event. I am looking forward to seeing what KI has in store for me and my friends. I will try to tell you what I'll be wearing as I would like to meet you since you are PKIC alumni.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hauntguy, it appears that I will be making a trip to KI in October for fearfest.  This will be my first ever Halloween event.  I am looking forward to seeing what KI has in store for me and my friends.  I will try to tell you what I'll be wearing as I would like to meet you since you are PKIC alumni.

As of now, he will be working in the first Scene of Cowboy Carnage so after he scares the censored.gif out of you, say hey haunt guy its ____ and if its him he'll most likely say hey haha, I don't know there rules but I don't think he will be able to stop and talk long, plus I'm sure its very dark in there, it would be very hard for him to figure out who you are. Just a word of advice, so you don't get offended. I'm sure Hauntguy will talk to you about it when he gets on.

Edit: He beat me to it I didn't think he'd be online haha.

That bunny picture looks pretty sweet, I aso think the bunny from Donnie Darko is pretty creepy.

PKI is good with theming when they try, so I think they can pull off Holiday Horror but thats just IMO. I e-mailed PKI about the asylum deal, haven't gotten a response yet. Some of you claim its been moved back to ts FoF building, so what is the point of the name change? Has it been revamped?

They usually only change a name if its been moved or revamped..

I am working in the Asylum and it will be back at fof.

See the maze of madness exists in a different plane of the space time continuum. Every October the portal opens weekend nights. But if you don't make it out, it closes at the end of October, and you are stuck there for another year. The only other way out is to cross the streams. ph34r.gif

You walk around Kings Island - and you can see everything going on - but people can't see you because your molecular structure is 180 degrees out of phase with the rest of the universe. But at least you get to see der fair!