Your Dedication Is Showing

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all what I have learned first hand about the Admin’s who run PKICentral.com. Since I have started to help with the plans for the pkictour2007 trip they encouraged us to go forward and as it grew they have seen that this would be something that a lot of members would enjoy. So they contacted me through other avenues and thanked me and expressed appreciation for Reon for his efforts. Then they told me how they could help in several area’s in the planning and that they thought this would be a wonderful trip for PKIC members, themselves and for Kings Island. They went on to tell me how much they appreciate the members on the forum and wanted it to give it everything they have to set a standard for what PKICentral.com is all about.

So I’m going to fast forward a bit; I was invited to meet up at Kings Island over Labor Day weekend to discuss ideas and have a face to face meeting. We did so and got a lot accomplished, but I left that evening with so much more and I wanted you all to know what touched me about these guys. They are very very devoted to this forum and to you the members. I asked questions about some members and they always answered with knowledgeable information on the member and gave thoughts how that particular member has contributed to the forum, In short they value and listen to their members. I was taken around the park and was shown little less known facts about the park, I felt like a VIP and while they were doing that they were hoping and wishing aloud what they would like to share and do with the members of this forum. I really enjoyed the time with them and was amazed at their total dedication they have towards PKICentral.com and its members. With attitudes like theirs I can say with the utmost confidence that PKICentral.com is in good hands and has a long future ahead of it.

I’ll just end with this; Thank-you guys for a great evening and I look forward to working with you guys in helping you meet your goals. And that I just wanted my fellow members know the dedication you guys give every single day to PKICentral.com and its members

I, for one, am glad this place is here and hope my musings add a wee bit to the great info here.

I got the feeling from them that it is because of the members contribution to the forum, is why they try so hard to give us quality information and to go that extra mile for us. And for you two hoodlums above I’ll never tell.

This is seriously one of the best fansites for any park...anything, actually...that I've visited. It's great. The team does care, the community is friendly and helpful. And the content is oh-so-juicy!

Sure, some other sites boast some great content and have a pretty decent (albeit smartass) admin team and the members tear each other apart...especially newbies.

No...I'm not talking about EPKI, so don't get your panties in a wad. I enjoy all of the PKI fansites (PKIC happens to be my favorite, though!) I was talking about a certain popular Cedar Point website that generates quite a bit of buzz. Yes, I frequent that site and enjoy what it has to offer, but the community is full of savages. Not saying everyone there is bad, but quite a bit of people are.

Glad you had fun Avatar. It was nice meeting you, even if it was for just a second or two (I needed to get back to Beast).

I know the PKIC crew, and they truely are a dedicated staff. I am a staff member on a separate coaster site (www.coaster-net.com), but the staff doesn't seem to have the same passion that PKIC has.

I think their dedication has created a site with members that all provide excellent content to the forums. One of the few fan sites where the forums provide great information and fun dialogue. Nobody gets uptight or takes anything personally in the forums. Really it is a great community and I am glad to hear it is in good hands.

Hope the Admins get to meet Mr. Kinzel next year and that he will appreciate PKIC as much as PKIs management has. Truly excelent job and I see it only getting better.

It was great meeting you last weekend Avatar and I'm glad we have so many dedicated members such as yourself. This site is truly fantastic and is great for discussing even more than just PKI. I'm so glad people like you and Reon stepped forward to begin the initial planning of the trip. I cant wait till this summer, graduation then the ultiamte PKIC trip. There are so many good members on this site, and while we argue and bicker sometimes, everyone generally can agree on their love for PKI and what it means to the people of this area. I look forward to talking to you again Avatar as well as to meeting some of you on the trip and in future visits to the park. Through this site I have made many good friends and it has helped me get through some pretty bad time as well as left me with experiences I wont ever (yet wish I could) forget (aka the Geauga Lake trip with Ryan, Bill and Dane.) Like Ryan (Bodah1994) said, you wont believe what we have in store, I jsut got off the phone with him about some of the details and the coming months will rock the foundation of not just pki or Cedar Fair, but of the internet itself. Get ready for some good stuff and keep up being the best community on the best park fan site on the net everybody!

^Yes, you are the unofficial expert on the Hauntings(Halloween) of Kings Island.

Sometimes, I may come off as an a-hole, but I really am trying to not do that. I often forget that the mood I'm in at the moment I am here affects how I read someone's post. I have probably jumped on a few people unnecessarily. I would like to apologize to anyone that I have done that to and I have also sent PMs to a few people explaining the same thing. I joined this site long before Coasterbuzz or Pointbuzz and this one has always been my favorite. People here are generally nicer and the mods are way cool. Some sites are just too strict with their moderating. And, some of the posters are like rabid dogs attacking new borns when you are new to their community. I have also made some good friends through some arguments, CombatStupendous being one of them. We went back and forth for about a week insulting each other and then realizing how dumb we were acting. So, a big shout out to Combat.

^Thanks PKIBeast and no, you are not an a-hole on this site, we are glad you contribute your posts here, everyone makes this site what it is and every little post counts for something and everyone is generally willing to listen with an open mind on here. Everyone seems to have a general understanding of eachother, thats what makes this site the best and most popular pki fan site, unlike some of the other ones where the little kids moderate and staff while the few that post runr ampant with garbage. Like PKIBeast said, many people have become good friends through this site, he and I got in awful arguments that even got us banned temporarily about 2 years ago and now were great friends, hopefulyl we'll be meetung up for the first time at the huge PKIC event/trip planned this summer. PKIC is just going to continue to grow and get even better, especially witht he dedication all you guys give. Everyone helps and everyone appreciates it! This site, just like Kings Island, is for everyone. No matter what age you are theres something here for you and a place for you, the other sites in no way offer that same feel.

Thanks Combat! I appreciate it. I cannot wait for next year's trip. Gonna be great getting to meet you, Ryan, and all of the other great people here in this community. I think this will go down in history (at least my own personal history) as one of the best coaster trips. I might be bringing someone. It is ok to bring a guest?