PKI signs

TOPGUN1993

I figured it was Ralph's. I wanted to be sure before I said - you are wrong about it getting a new name.

It has always been Ralph's. Ralph Malph's Milkshakes. It was Ralph's last year. It is a character from Happy Days I believe. If it had been rethemed by Cedar Fair - it would no longer be Ralph's.

If you want to eat at Wings, I suspect you had best do it this year.

And it will probably be better, whatever it is, next year. 

Actually....the changes to Wings have already taken place. Last weekend Wings opened up as a new "All You Can Eat" Buffet. The have all different kind of food. The Montgomery Inn food is now moved over to Bubba's

It was my understanding that last Saturday 9/9/06 that Montgomery Inn was turned into an “All You Care To Eat†venue for GE days at the park. I remarked that would be great if it would stay that way all the time and the response was to this effect; they were going to watch how it works with the private events and if all goes well then maybe carry it through October to see how it works, then evaluate the response during the off season. The new signs where up and the Menu Board outside basically read for the food choices to be very similar to the 4th of July picnic items (Chicken, Potatoes, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers w/fixxens and desert) except it included a full Salad Bar for around $12.00. I don’t know if this is a permanent change or not but I for one certainly hope so for my family dinning choice.

Wings is horrible. If that restaurant was anywhere else besides in an amusement park, it would have went out of business years ago. No atmosphere, actually a depressing place to go into IMO. I think BGSS is the place to eat. Great view of the lake/pond, too.

You are talking about the Back Porch

That is behind Wings.

No; We are talking about the whole restaurant is now and may always be the Wings Buffet Restaurant. They have already changed the big sign above were you go in. albeit the only difference between the old sign and the new sign is they attached a long narrow attachment under the old sign that identifies it as a All You Care To Eat Buffet.

Somebody in the group took some pictures of the new sign and the menu board outside but I can’t remember who did.

I thoguht that wings being a nice expensive place would have meant that the food there was good. My friend said that he had ate montgomery inn ribs before and he said they were delicious, but expensive. I wonder what they will change it to. Maybe a Johnny Rockets?