BEAST ERT FILMING MONDAY, WE NEED YOU!

Nipon TV (out of NY and Japan) will be filming a piece on The Beast this MONDAY, JUNE 14 at 7:30 a.m. We'll start riding around 7:45 - 8 a.m. and go for approximately two hours. Ride once or all day - it's up to you! I am looking for 50 volunteers, and this is a rain or shine event.

Volunteers can contact me at 513-754-5802 or maureen.boothe@paramountparks.com. I'll share more details at that time.

Maureen Kaiser Boothe

513-754-5802

www.pki.com

>

Paramount's Kings Island

The Best of Hollywood Entertainment

NOW PLAYING!

I want to make it, I really do. After all, I lived in Japan for 1 year, my wife is Japanese, and my son is half Japanese.

However, I've already used up 5 of my vacation days this year because of the birth of my son and can't spare any more because my family and I are planning to visit Japan this year.

I'll be with you in spirit.

Have a great time at The Beast Filming!

Charles Infosino aka Italian Chef

:chef:

Fairfield Commons? lol, i saw Azkaban there Weds.

Yeah!!! I seen Garfield at the Regal Cinemas across the street from the mall yeaterday.But Yeah I met Kane.Lita and Victoria they were all really nice.I really wish they could have this Beast thing another day I really wanna go! I know GigglingGreenGhost will be there we were gonna go together but I have other plans.

There were about 3 or 4 Japaneese people there...They spoke very good english. They even had some kind of japaneese vegetable, that had some kind of raw fish inside of it...the producer (an american who lived in Japan) said it had the consistency of jello. They were using it to show how turbulant The Beast can be.

Also...I love how they fixed the cameras to the train...Japaneese duct tape!

Also...I love how they fixed the cameras to the train...Japaneese duct tape!

He's not kidding. I jokingly told him that in the Cincy area, we don't have the best duct tape, and he told me that they had it imported from Japan... gold 'ol Japanese Chrome.