Fearfest update

beastfan11

FearFeast info is also now online. Gee, an "all you can eat buffet" in Wings. Looks like the rumors of trying to continue this method of service is true. Good to hear.

Menu:

Dine on mouth watering morsels like:

* Fried Chicken

* Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

* Green Beans

* Carrots

* Spaghetti and Bowtie Pastas with

your choice of Marinara or Alfredo Sauces

* Meatballs

* Breadsticks

* Chicken Nuggets

* Macaroni and Cheese

* Baked Beans

* Potato Wedges

* Build-Your-Own-Burger Bar

* Build-Your-Own-Salad Bar

* Buffet includes drink and dessert!

http://www3.paramountparks.com/kingsisland.../fearfeast.html

"Come stroll through this winter wonder - NIGHTMARE! Where the snowmen and elves have something different in mind this year!"

I think Christmas Massacre or Winter Horrors are better fit names, if it really doesn't include easter season because that is a widely spread holiday too. Oh well, it should still be good, snowman could be really scary if you think about it, since they sit still, hopefully they have some fake ones to throw people off.

However it will go.. best of luck KI!

What is the deal with the Fearfest Hurst?  It would be cool if it was actually at KI during Fearfest.

This is where the multiple hearses come in. KI, right now, owns about five hearses. One goes in front of the Asylum, the second in front of the tram circle, and the other three make their rounds....wherever they want to go.

Well in the past, they have had a hearse parked outside of Maze of Madness (now the Asylum). While on the subject of cars, they have added some FearFest theming to a car already in the park. I was at KI this weekend for P&G weekend. They are starting to get all the theming ready. Anyway, in the driver`s seat of one of the two cars outside of Happy Days is a skeleton. (Its in the car off towards the eating area and not the one closest to Shake Rattle and Roll).

Actually they do a pretty good job for the kids, but since you asked I think they could do more with the Pumpkin Patch Train Ride. Also I would love to see a Fun House brought in just for October to give the little ones something new. Or add a live show in the Phantom Theater.

Hmmm, I wonder how this scare zone is going to work, besides the fact they are using the WinterFest props. I just hope they dont ruin some of the nice props by throwing blood all over them, because I am still hoping that some day WinterFest will be brought back.

This still kind of sounds Tim Burrtonish to me and I am not a fan of Tim Burrton. Seriously could you make The Bat suit with bigger nipples and cod piece.

Then again I will hold judgement till I see it myself.

^ Tim Burton ONLY did the first two Batmans... It wasn't until a new director came in that we got the infamous "Bat Nipples"!

I really don't think Winterfest will ever be back... So, I hope they go ahead and bloody up, shred, decay, dust, torture, hack, burn, bury, melt, etc... some of the old Winterfest props. I think it's a cool concept and if done right will be really scary! -Hauntguy

HauntGuy, you are correct. That was just another attempt by myself to slam Tim Burrton. I just don't like him as a director because his movies are just a little screwy and some what demented. Look at Johnny Depp in Charlie in the Chocolate Factory, something about him the whole movie was just a little creepy. Thats just me though.

Anyways

I am sad that WinterFest will probably never be back. Ohwell I will just stop complaining about it.

HauntGuy I hope you are right and that Holiday Horror will be very scary.

Anyone think they will make fake snow for it?

I think it would be cool to let loose some snow/foam machines. Maybe some blue... green... and red lighting.. or even strobes of those color! I like the idea of having a bunch of "snowmen" lined up and one or two of them are real people dressed as the props. They seem to be pushing the "snowmen" characters... per the logo.

Also, maybe some burnt/smoldering christmas trees with creepy ornaments, bats, and barbed wire garland (I can't spell that word if my life depended on it, but it's the shiny/flashy string that people wrap around their trees!).... I think that would be cool. -Hauntguy

About Charlie and the Chocolate factory, Depp's character was supposed to be slightly perverted. Read the book and you will understand.

The original C&tCF was not based off the book, and was made to appeal to the younger audience. This version is based off the book and IMO is much better.

How about Santa on a Rotisserie with Elves standing around. That would be cool yet demented.

I think they transformation of the WinterFest props is going to be interesting and also pretty erie because we will probably recognize them from last years WinterFest. Definately sounds like a not to miss attraction with all the buzz its getting.

I think it would be cool for Nick Universe to be haunted.  Like the tagline should be, spongebob, patrick, and the other nick characters have something in mind for all you little kids.  Spongebob, Patrick, and other Nick characters could have angry faces and could have chainsaws scaring the little kids.  That would be cool!

Sounds like a disturbing way to ruin someones childhood. I don't like the idea.

Yeah I dont think the kiddies would understand why SpongeBob decapitated Patrick and is chasing them with a ChainSaw. Might have some psychotherapy issues with that a few years down the road.

Anyways nothing makes more sense to me than Nick characters with chainsaws chasing kids. I bet Nick would definately allow their charcters to be portrayed that way. Great idea...

HauntGuy, you are correct.  That was just another attempt by myself to slam Tim Burrton.  I just don't like him as a director because his movies are just a little screwy and some what demented.  Look at Johnny Depp in Charlie in the Chocolate Factory, something about him the whole movie was just a little creepy.  Thats just me though. 

Anyways

I am sad that WinterFest will probably never be back.  Ohwell I will just stop complaining about it.

HauntGuy I hope you are right and that Holiday Horror will be very scary. 

Anyone think they will make fake snow for it?

RailRider-We always have the Holiday Fest at the beach which sounds awsome!!! It sucks CF pulled the plug on WinterFest for this year I think it will be back better than ever sooner than you think...that Holiday Horror gimmack sounds tacky and not right at all..I dont think guests will enjoy that ...I mean your stomping or rather toying on peoples ideals... that wont go over very good...it sounds wrong and paramount err Cedar Fair should kill that fearfest attraction while they still can.

Whom ever said that about Nick U. Being a scary attraction I have something to say to you...

You need help.Honestly thats a sure way to ruin a kids childhood besides spongebob is a fun loving cartoon and I dont think Steven Hilenburg (he created spongebob and sold the rights to nick)would like that....

But Spike TV wanted to do a Spongebob Squarepants adult cartoon way back when Spike launched there animation block but NICK said NO and Steven Hilenburg said NO because Spongebob Squarepants is intended for kids and the young at heart.