Kings Island now selling Bengals Merchandise

CoastersRZ

I was able to go to Kings Island this weekend because my Dad works for P&G. Anyway, a large projection screen has returned to the Festhaus (as well as some plasma tvs) to air football games. They had the UC OSU game on Saturday and the Bengals Browns game on Sunday. Additionally, by the main entrance to the Festhaus, they were selling several items of Bengals merchandise. They also placed banners over the main doors proclaiming "Who Dey" complete with the Bengals logo.

This was the first time that I actually saw the park promoting the Bengals and selling their merchandise. I know that they have given Reds and Bengals stuff away as prizes before at games in Coney Mall. I also know that at one point in time when the park first opened, they had a shop dedicated to the Cincinnati Reds. Does anyone think that this new merchandise is related to Cedar Fair now owning the park?

I was able to go to Kings Island this weekend because my Dad works for P&G. Anyway, a large projection screen has returned to the Festhaus (as well as some plasma tvs) to air football games. They had the UC OSU game on Saturday and the Bengals Browns game on Sunday. Additionally, by the main entrance to the Festhaus, they were selling several items of Bengals merchandise. They also placed banners over the main doors proclaiming "Who Dey" complete with the Bengals logo.

This was the first time that I actually saw the park promoting the Bengals and selling their merchandise. I know that they have given Reds and Bengals stuff away as prizes before at games in Coney Mall. I also know that at one point in time when the park first opened, they had a shop dedicated to the Cincinnati Reds. Does anyone think that this new merchandise is related to Cedar Fair now owning the park?

Red's shop over in Rivertown. There used to be a sports shop that sold all kinds of sports items as well.