PKIC Survivor returns?

Some time back, PKIC had "PKIC Survivor", an online version of the popular CBS show Survivor. The players competed in games testing creativity, knowledge, and other Kings Island related material. The first season was quite popular, and many asked for it to return. Once the park closes for the season, I will once again have some free time, and the possibility of a new season can happen. This idea has been pitched to some of the top PKIC people, but I would like to see what the PKIC community feels about this idea.

This new season is still in VERY basic planning stages, so not much has been figured out yet. What we can tell you is that this game would test your knowledge of Kings Island, your creativity in several different areas, your skills with dealing with other players, and most of all, your ability to outlast the other 16 competitors.

A top secret "location" has been prepared for our new players, and this new location will bring in new elements to this season.

Of course, this season is not yet confirmed, so cast your vote and tell the PKIC staffers if you'd like to see PKIC Survivor make it's return to the internet!

I can see the value in a game for this site and It’s members. For the site it would bring members often to check on the game and therefore more contributions to the Forum and for the members something to do during the off season and to keep up-to-date with other fellow members. I don’t know much about the game that your putting together, is there a link to the old game to see how it is played? The only thing I could see as a problem with a game that members would vote other members off is that some could take it personal.

I say bring it back for those who want to play it but as for me noway the off-season is for ice skating,eating,drinking,snow boarding,sleding,watching football,playing nintendo,going to school for king bowser.

Really its fun for those who like to play it so I'm all for it coming back.

I think I will sit out on this one and enjoy the game as a spectator. But let me tell you - it can be LOADS of fun. It is a great way to overcome the offseason blues - and overall it is just great. I highly recommend it. It does take time though - like you need to be online for challenges, and you need to be able to communicate somehow with your team - like IM or whatever. But it is so much fun.

Good luck to everyone who plays in this one. I can't wait to see it begin! And good luck to you Jeff Probst Jr! You will do an excellent job as always!

Yes, it is a fun little game. I was a part of the original Survivor. I don`t recall when I was voted off, but I believe I was fifth overall. I could search and find out, but don`t really want to right now (not like it really matters anyway).

I might be game for this one, depending how strong the support is, and if there is a need for some people. It also depends on when the game is held. If it spills too far into February/March, I will likely have to sit it out, due to a heavy workload with winter quarter of my senior year at UC (I`m on co-op through Christmas).