SOB to reopen

Vortex

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it’s getting deep. Actually I believe what you where referring to is Ryan disguising himself as an awful replica of a Loch Ness Monster at the Great Wolf Lodge! He goes to extremes to give us the latest news surrounding Kings Island.

IPB Image

Although Ronny does a much better job disguising himself, it's still believed that the Beaver is in fact Ronny.

As you can see in the photo above those girls are onto Ryan’s ways and are trying to hold his head under the water and Ronny is tying to get away.

hahahaha :lol:

Seriously though that is BigFoot in the previous picture. I was at the scene of the photograph today taking plaster casts of the footprints and collecting hair samples during my lunch break.

I will also be hosting the expose in to the myth, legend, and truth of BigFoot living at and around the Kings Island area.

Some of the topics we will cover for example.

How does BigFoot survive, does he eat the discarded food items guests throw away. Nothing more than a Cotton Candy and Hot Dog diet. Its true.

Also BigFoot might be the one behind the issues that SoB has had, yes thats right he sabotoged the ride.

Folks I am excited to start the hunt for BigFoot at Kings Island. Whos with me?

CORRECTION NOTE;

Ronny has informed me that one of the facts of my last above post is incorrect. So I am making the correction note to retract my earlier statement and to make the necessary corrections.

In the post above I refer to Ronny as to being a beaver and I must have been mistaken as the picture is a little deceiving. I have been informed that the Ronny was posing as the cute little otter. Also he wanted me to pass along that the camera adds at least 10 pounds to the subjects being photographed.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone or caused any pain and suffering from my statements above.

Sincerely; Avatar

Has anyone heard from the park about the loop? With the weather being so nice it would not be to hard to get someone at the park to take a picture inside the park and put it on pki.com for us to see.

Well it could be a well kept secret of Cedar Fair you don't know but I would be afraid of getting fired for doing somthing like that if I was someone up at the park.

Exactly, and when the marketing department wants news to be released, they will release it to the media (including this site). It is not even two full months into the offseason and we are getting wild rumors like this. Just wait until later in the week... People will really be talking then!

Just one that is taken out of context, or that someone who hit the send button faster than me has taken offense to.

Neither one is right. Carry on.

You may want to establish yourself here before you start telling people what is right or wrong and telling people what to do and insulting people. You'll find we're all pretty nice here at PKICentral, but from your two posts so far, it appears your attitude is more suited to PointBuzz.

I'll see what pointbuzz has to offer as well. I have never been to Cedar Point before, so maybe I can learn about it in the off-season in preparation for Spring.

Thanks for the info.:)

lol, I was kind of being a smart ass. I don't want to scare you away from PointBuzz, or this site for that matter. Just, if you do go to PointBuzz, be careful what you say because there are some less-than-friendly people that I've seen posting over there. Some are just sarcastic...others just plain mean. ;)

If you have a few questions on Cedar Point you'd like answered, there's a ton of people here that would love to help you out as well. Just ask away over in the Other Parks forum...located a few below this one.

Pointbuzz is a pretty good site, but, Reclaimer is right. Some there are just plain mean. I've confronted a few myself. Don't let them intimidate you either. Their suggestion to you will be just to observe for a while and contribute to an existing thread before you try to make a new one.

Well, if the loop is being taken out, then I hope they replace it with an airtime hill.

Actually instead of another airtime hill I would like to see something different maybe a giant Beast that acts like its going to get the riders and some sound effects to go with it. Kind of like Animal Kingdom has the Yeti doing. After the Italian Job Stunt Track audio fiasco, The Beast audio would probably be out though.

So to take The Beast idea a little further; they could by pass the loop with the track but have The Beast hanging from the loop and acting like he is destroying it. As the riders approach they swerve the looped section just in time to avoid the scary and noisy Beast.

:blink: I think there should be a ramp...the train comes off the MC Brakes and down that hill, and then it goes up a bit and then -poof- there's no track...and you fly about twenty feet into the air...the train contorts a bit and you may end up upside down, thus replacing the loop...then it miraculously realigns itself to the track via magnets and then you make a nice somewhat soft landing...and finish the course...not sure what to name this new element...but i better get some money off of it, it took me a whole two minutes to think it up... <_<