The science behind line jumping

UncleHenry

I don't think the line jumping rule is strictly enforced enough. I am sick of those individuals on some attractions with the easements who tend to use the easments on the attractions to cut in line like they own the rides. This is a major problem at a smaller amusement park that I visit in Northwestern Indiana, called Indiana Beach if you have heard of it before. It is usually the people who come and visit from gary, indiana or Chicago Illinois, this park is two hours north of me just like Kings Island is two hours southeast of me in Muncie, IN. With the advantage of going to Kings Island at the end of the road trip approaching the park there is the parks tower. But on the way back there is the big radio tower just off of us 35 north. I think that there should be an electric fence on the easements of the attractions where line jumping could be vonerable. Or some kind of an alarm system that could set off everytime this happens. The park security and Mason Police Department could happen to arrive and the offenders could be hauled off to set in that big playpen with the barbed wire and the electric fence on route 63 and 741. In a cell that has a little window facing the direction of Kings Island so they can look at the place everyday for what they have done wrong. For the rest of their natural lives thinking about what they done wrong at PKI.

I don't think the line jumping rule is strictly enforced enough. I am sick of those individuals on some attractions with the easements who tend to use the easments on the attractions to cut in line like they own the rides. This is a major problem at a smaller amusement park that I visit in Northwestern Indiana, called Indiana Beach if you have heard of it before. It is usually the people who come and visit from gary, indiana or Chicago Illinois, this park is two hours north of me just like Kings Island is two hours southeast of me in Muncie, IN. With the advantage of going to Kings Island at the end of the road trip approaching the park there is the parks tower, but on the way back there is the Big radio tower just off of us 35 north. I think that there should be an electric fence on the easements of the attractions where line jumping could be vonerable. Or some kind of an alarm system that could set off everytime this happens. The park security and Mason Police Department could happen to arrive and the offenders could be hauled off to set in that big playpen with the barbed wire and the electric fence on route 63 and 741 in a cell that has a little window facing the direction of Kings Island so they can look at the place everyday for what they have done wrong. for the rest of their natural lives thinking about what they done wrong at PKI.

OMFGROFLROTFLOL!!!

BEST POST EVAR!!!!!!!1

But what should be done to posters who end posts with sentences with more than 75 words in them?

My head hurts.

I edited my post are you happy now! I did a word count on my post my sentences range from five to twenty words per sentence. I found some grammatical errors, too many run-on sentences. The subject isn't about grammar or posters it is line jumpers. Yes I used proper punctuation. If your head hurts you done too much thinking. Nothing wrong with thinking. Just writing my post on line jumping made my head hurt too. I am going to taper off abit.

Plain and simple...line jumpers suck. I didn't see where they took into account of the entire length of the queue. What I am getting at is, if the entire length of the line is only 30 minutes, how does that affect how people feel about line jumping? Are you more prone to be angry at line jumpers when the line is 1 hour or more than if it is 30 minutes or less?

If a person has to go, they have to go. And if they were already in line, do their "thing" and come back, there really is no harm in that, especially if they talk with some of the people around them.

It is the other people that just blatently disrespect everyone and bypass them all that $%^& me off. That is the one nice thing about CF; for the more popular rides, there are more attendants staffing the rides and usually security personnel at night. Not that this solves the line jumping issue, but it does help curtail it.

Theres no reason that someone who gets out of line should be able to get back in line simply because they had to go to the restroom, its not fair simply because the guests cant prove it. The employees are instrcuted not to let guests do this and the fun and safety guides out front clearly state that once you get out of line you forefit your place in line. If you have some type of medical condition then you may follow the proper procedures for obtaining a disability guide.

And then there is the Cedar Fair practice of putting vending machines in line (Magnum, Top Thrill Dragster, etc.). People step out of line to use the vending machine...and then...and then...no matter what they do people get aggravated...there is no going to the end of the line, nor is there going back to where you came from.

I, for one, despise vending machines IN a line...and yes, Six Flags does it, too. This is NOT something Paramount did, but I can see it coming....they do make money, and I know a park chain that is going to need money (yes, I know Beast has Coke machines where the drink stand used to be, but seldom does The Beast line get that long....)

(yes, I know Beast has Coke machines where the drink stand used to be, but seldom does The Beast line get that long....)

If memory serves, didn't the building that now has the vending machines in The Beast line actually be a regular concession stand with food as well as drinks?

I think you're talking about the Old Beast Drinks stand.

I only remember it ever being a drinks stand.

There were always three chains of food operations in Rivertown (Rivertown Carts, Beast Drinks, Pot Works and Columbia Palace)

Do people that don't have Gold Passes consider Speed Pass Tickets cutting in line? It is a ticket with a designated time on it that allows you to ride the ride without waiting in line. It was a perk that Paramount offered to their season pass holders that was free. All the other parks have them why not KI?

And then there is the Cedar Fair practice of putting vending machines in line (Magnum, Top Thrill Dragster, etc.). People step out of line to use the vending machine...and then...and then...no matter what they do people get aggravated...there is no going to the end of the line, nor is there going back to where you came from.

I, for one, despise vending machines IN a line...and yes, Six Flags does it, too. This is NOT something Paramount did, but I can see it coming....they do make money, and I know a park chain that is going to need money (yes, I know Beast has Coke machines where the drink stand used to be, but seldom does The Beast line get that long....)

accually there are quite a few rides at ki with vending machines in lines... top gun, drop zone, Delirium, and king cobra did

Line jumping is bad! I always like kicking line jumpers out of line, espcially at Tomb Raider where they can't seem to find the entrance that has a big "ENTER" sign right above it and go under the rails right at the entrance of the cave.

Give me a break! Get in line and stay there, if you get out, your out. Don't take your little kids in line with you, use the parent swap. If kids have to go, then make sure they go before you get in line, or, better yet, don't buy a bunch of food and drinks and only have water between lines. Water is free and if you do it between the rides, you can survive better.

I usually always complain about line jumpers and will get ticked if the employees don't do their job and kick them out after I complain. Then I complain to GR about it.

If people can't follow rules, then don't go...