Questions about Friday

Reclaimer

Since I'm going through withdrawal, I figured I'd go to pride night with some friends. Couple questions...

Is the park generally pretty busy with long waits on pride night?

Also, I know you can't use season pass for admission to the event, but am I still able to use my pass for parking? Or do they even charge parking for buy-outs?

This comming friday night is a sellout. I think you can use your pass to get in parking not the park. Last weekend my friend wanted to buy her season pass and it was P&G day and they let her in parking. But you have to have a ticket to get in the park on friday cool.gif .

This comming friday night is a sellout. I think you can use your pass to get in parking not the park. Last weekend my friend wanted to buy her season pass and it was P&G day and they let her in parking. But you have to have a ticket to get in the park on friday cool.gif .

Right. I know I have to have a ticket to get in. I was just wondering how parking worked.

And even though it's considered a 'sell-out' that is simply because of them buying out the park, no? So in reality, based on previous years, what are crowds usually like? Should I be expecting weekday crowds or Saturday-type crowds?

^You are correct, it is not a sell out where the general public has bought all tickets and no more are permitted in, the park has bene rented out by a private group who gives out tickets to the members of that group. Pride Night does not have any long lines at all. I worked it last year and there were no lines at all however Nickelodeon Universe is not open, except for 1 or 2 rides I think. Have a great time Reclaimer.

^You are correct, it is not a sell out where the general public has bought all tickets and no more are permitted in, the park has bene rented out by a private group who gives out tickets to the members of that group. Pride Night does not have any long lines at all. I worked it last year and there were no lines at all however Nickelodeon Universe is not open, except for 1 or 2 rides I think. Have a great time Reclaimer.

Yes, expect walk-on rides. Many of the attendees, at least for part of the night, are going to a show in the Festhaus - at least that's the way it was on one Pride Night that I worked in 1998. Also, note that it is a private buy-out, and NOT a park-sponsored event, as some are led to believe.

Different types of groups, many of them controversial, have rented out theme and amusement parks, so their target audience/members/etc. can enjoy the rides and attractions, without dealing with guests who have issues with their race, religion, nationality, or in this case, sexual orientation.