What else do you think needs refurbished at PKI?

adam47303

How do you know the cost of paper towels per operating day and where did you get this information plus why dont you tell us the cost of them and how do you know that th bathrooms havent been re-furbished within the last 10 years. 10 years ago they didnt have automatic flushers or sinks, granted some are older than others, they are well maintained and have been maintained and upgraded more recently than 1996! CF is not one to boast about restrooms, GL's restrooms are terrible and CP's werent any better than KI's when I went last month.

I have been visiting this park every summer since 1984. I remember the last time I visited the park before the bathrooms were renovated they had the manual turn on turn off faucet handles and not the automatic faucetts with the electric eyes above on the backsplash the sinks. I remember the tiles used to be hospital white from top to bottom. Now the tiles are kind of a taupe color with a semi-checkerboard pattern. One thing that still hasn't changed was the tericatta tile floor. I have never ever visited a Cedar Fair park before they took over Kings Island. I have been to privately owned and paramount parks. I am estimating about $20000 per operating day on paper towels by the case. The first time I saw the automatic sinks were on Saturday, July 13, 1996. I remember that day the beacons on the Eiffel Tower was blinking in seven different patterns. They had the old rectangular beacons to strobe from top to bottom on each side one at a time.

^Not to mention that he could have said flat tops like Marines or any military as opposed to pointing out black people.  Or, African Americans to be PC.  rolleyes.gif

I dont care about political correctness I read somewhere that is a form of neomarxism. I believe more about the park being refurbished than the political correctness that is a form of controlled group thinking. I noticed the flourescent tubes on the monster have been removed when I visited in july what is up with that. I am Politically incorrect and proud of it.

Some Call it Being Politically Correct.....

Some Just Call It Manners.... <G>

The reason I even metioned African Americans is simply because I have several black friends and I have never heard them once refer to themselves as African Americans.

Ok, way too off-topic. Anyhoo, I say refurbish all of Kings Island, except the bathroom in Nick Central. laugh.gif

Ok, I was just saying that. I really have no idea which bathrooms are good and which are not.

Are you saying the rest of the bathrooms have gone to pot? smile.gif

NO I AM Not saying that they went downhill just a little TLC is needed.

I am saying that a lot of people use these bathrooms, they have held up pretty well through the years and could use a little TLC and updating after ten years of use and millions of patrons occupying the urinals and toilets and sinks. I would like to have my own personal urinal at my house.

How do you know the cost of paper towels per operating day and where did you get this information plus why dont you tell us the cost of them and how do you know that th bathrooms havent been re-furbished within the last 10 years. 10 years ago they didnt have automatic flushers or sinks, granted some are older than others, they are well maintained and have been maintained and upgraded more recently than 1996! CF is not one to boast about restrooms, GL's restrooms are terrible and CP's werent any better than KI's when I went last month.

I have been visiting this park every summer since 1984. I remember the last time I visited the park before the bathrooms were renovated they had the manual turn on turn off faucet handles and not the automatic faucetts with the electric eyes above on the backsplash the sinks. I remember the tiles used to be hospital white from top to bottom. Now the tiles are kind of a taupe color with a semi-checkerboard pattern. One thing that still hasn't changed was the tericatta tile floor. I have never ever visited a Cedar Fair park before they took over Kings Island. I have been to privately owned and paramount parks. I am estimating about $20000 per operating day on paper towels by the case. The first time I saw the automatic sinks were on Saturday, July 13, 1996. I remember that day the beacons on the Eiffel Tower was blinking in seven different patterns. They had the old rectangular beacons to strobe from top to bottom on each side one at a time.

First off, where did you get the estiamte for paper towel costs when you dont know how many rolls Kings Island uses per day, dont know what they pay per roll, how many rolls they order per day? Second, the bathrooms may have first gotten the autmoatic sinks on July 13, 1996 since you seemed to have written in a journal about that along with some eifel tower strobe lights but speaking as atleast a former park employee who worked in both operations and ecology, I can guarantee you that the upkeep of the restrooms is an on-going process, and every restroom, yes every restroom, has had TLC done to it more than once within the past decade. The best example is the Action Zone restrooms, these have newer Delany toilers and automatic flushers/sinks than those in Rivertown. In 2000, the I-street restrooms got the same ones as Action Zone and in 2001 all of the restrooms in Coney Mall were upgraded. Last year in 2005 all of the Rivertown restrooms were given a lot of TLC and have newer equipment than even the AZ and I street ones. This year I did not work for the park however, if you visit any restroom in Nick U. you will notice that the NU restrooms have had a lot done to them. Its not like the restrooms were ignored since 1996.

I would like to have my own personal urinal at my house.

That would be quite convienent.

Nothing wrong with FOF in my opinion.

Racer and Recar needs to be this color http://rcdb.com/ig1174.htm?picture=4 or red white and blue.

Detheme Stunt Track.

Fix the theming on AE.

Take out TR:TR

Repaint The Vortex station.

Leave The Beast`s station alone. Even if the paint is running keep it that way. It looks griddy that way.

Have a FO test seat.

Have a DZ test seat.

Have a Reptar test seat.