Media Day / Preview Night

hauntguy

Hey guys,

Tonight is the Media day/Preview Night for Fearfest. After a LONG but FUN week of practice I am really excited about Fearfest and CAN'T wait any longer to open to the public.

I am excited about meeting the PKIC staff... I'm sheriff Dirge out front of Cowboy Carnage.

See you there. -Hauntguy

Hey guys,

Tonight is the Media day/Preview Night for Fearfest. After a LONG but FUN week of practice I am really excited about Fearfest and CAN'T wait any longer to open to the public.

I am excited about meeting the PKIC staff... I'm sheriff Dirge out front of Cowboy Carnage.

See you there. -Hauntguy

The PKIC staff will make sure to give ya a "howdy"!!

Some employees of the park get tickets to media/dry run night. Otherwise, it is by invite only. It is not open to the general public or season pass holders. The official public opening of FearFest is this Saturday.

All the employees were given the opportunity to get two tickets for tonight. I am going with a couple of buddies. As far as I know this is all who were invited tonight.

Count me in on the event; they say we can use our work badges as a ticket for Dry Run Night, but I'm going solo and I'm not exactly for certain if regular employees have to go through the front gate or our Super Secret Employee Only Entrance Way...Thingy. I'll be wearing my red Venice Beach jacket/sweatshirt/hoodie and my gray cargos with the little dangly fabric thingys hanging off the back of the knees.

It starts at 8:00 and ends at 10:00, right?

Count me in on the event; they say we can use our work badges as a ticket for Dry Run Night, but I'm going solo and I'm not exactly for certain if regular employees have to go through the front gate or our Super Secret Employee Only Entrance Way...Thingy. I'll be wearing my red Venice Beach jacket/sweatshirt/hoodie and my gray cargos with the little dangly fabric thingys hanging off the back of the knees.

It starts at 8:00 and ends at 10:00, right?

Aren't they requring presentation of the dry run tickets in order to participate in the haunted attractions? I thought they did that last year. I still have my Fearfest dry run tickets - I put them in my scrap book since I hate halloween. laugh.gif