WWC pond

TOPGUN1993

Essentially, the WWC pond, is created via a manmade lake. While on the train, right before returning to the station, you are riding essentially on the dam. Off to the right is where the water is for the ride. On the left you can see a concrete structure that serves as the controls (I`m guessing there, but they are probably related to WWC). Essentially, the WWC water is drained into a creek and is not the cleanest water because, it is afterall sitting in a pond all summer. Unlike Wild Thornberrys and Congo Falls which are essentially pools with a concrete base.

Are you sure its drained into a creek - because it contains chlorine. I would sooner think it goes into the sewer system. I did hear that it is the same water every year - but have a hard time believing that. Supposedly there are two reservoirs, one for White Water Canyon and one for Boomerang Bay - that hold the water during the off season.

I think the pond CoastersRZ is reffering to is indeed used just during the season.

Check out this Google Map - you can see the pond, just above the WWC loading platform.