PKIC Turns 3

Dane

Well, I offer thanks to you admins for keeping this site going! And for having such a good relationship with the park to get exclusive coverage. But one of the biggest assets of the site is that there is such a diverse group of people who contribute to the forums. There is a vast collection of ideas and opinions expressed about the park on the forums, that it is interesting to read other people`s viewpoints. I hope that PKIC will continue to be around for years to come.

Happy Birthday PKI Central!!

The first time I remember going to PKICentral was before the PKIU Merger. I was 16 at that time. I guess I really became a frequent visitor to PKIC in November '04 after my first set of Aerial pics.

It really is quite amazing to see how far PKICentral has gone. If it was not for the top notch staff that runs it, (Ryan, Dane, and Bill) I don't think PKIC would be half what it is today. Kudos to all of the staff for keeping this site alive and jumping. I mean, what other park fan site gets exclusive coverage?

PKIC is one of a kind and I think it has a bright future as it transforms, especially with Cedar Fair now owning the park

Great to see the greatest PKI fan site on its third year, looking forward to the next.

-Capt. Nemo

Happy Birthday, PKIC!

This is by far the best Kings Island web site around. I would like to thank all of the mods and anyone who has taken the time to contribute articles, photos and anything else I forgot to mention. Combat, Italian Chef, Boddah, Dane,CoastersRZ, and Captain Nemo come to mind first. Sorry I can't remember everyone who has contributed, but thanks to you guys too!

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to this site!! A big Kings Island fan and love being able to come to one place to find everything out. Learning new and remembering things from the past.

You have all done a fantastic job with this site!! Thanks so much!! Been following a lot of strings about the Son of Beast, various ideas and view points, and the many other contributions from all!!

It was a blast hearing from my fear fest buddies on here too so it is really a place to get information and keep in touch with your various favorites!!

Happy Birthday - Many wishes to you on a continued success with this in the future!!

Totally agree on this being the best site on the net to visit on Kings Island!!!