Land Of Illusions Trip Report

beastfan11

Last night I made the long drive uo to middle town to visit the Land Of Illusions.Here is how my visit went:

1) Killer Klowns- This I thought would be a good warm up because im not really afraid of clowns......WRONG! We were the only people in the whole place at the time sooo everyone pretty much followed us around, the whole time. Killer Klowns included a chain linked maze with fog, strobes and chainsaws; a ballpit; and 2 spining room things(name?); and your traditional haunted house type thing.

All in all there was no line and it was way better than I expected.

2)DR. Psyhcos Haunted Estate- This was over all my least favorite,Not saying it wasnt scary, it was. Anyways, This was like your traditional haunted house. It took place both outdoors and indoors. All in all 5 minuite wait, worth the money.

Also My friend got so scared by this one dude in a mask he fell on the floor and almost rolled down a ramp....... dont ask.

3) The Middletown Haunted Trail- We decided to go on this one next Because of its growing line. Anyways, Sadly, this isnt what it is hyped up to be, There were way to many dead spots, But I very much enjoyed it still. I espicially like the Headless Horseman on his horse animotronic thing. All in all it was great.

4)Temple of Terror- Saving the best for last as the old saying goes.... Defenitley the most scary to the point were I may be scared for life.... soo scary I couldnt walk in the front of my group. The queue for it was outstanding! All in all the best one of the night.

The night was great:

From least scary to scariest

1) Dr Pyshcos Haunted estate

2) Middletown ahunted trail

3) Killer Klowns

4) Temple of Terror

Worth the drive, and worth the money

Peace,

Collin

Ya I went with Collin, and yes it was me who ended up on the floor- this freaky guy was hiding behind a doorway and I was the leader so he jumped right in my face, and it was very dark. I totally agree with collin's order of scariest haunts there. I have never in my life have I been as scared as I was in the Temple of Terror. Hands down, it is the most intense haunt I have ever been to.

They do it right in Middletown. They really know what freaks people out... pitch-black rooms, slow stobe lights, the 'is it real?' idea, the element of surprise, evil clowns with chainsaws trpping you in the dead end of a maze, ect. In killer klows, they have a hallway of freaky clows standing still-- most are fake, but some are actors! Clowns useually don't scare me, but this was a frrreaky haunt. In the temple of terror, which was nice and long, I didnt go 30 seconds without having the cr@p scared out of me. It's that consistantly freaky.

Land of Illusions is more intense and scarier then Fear Fest, but you can't get a midnight ride on The Beast there! We live in NKY and it was worth the 45 minute drive to Middletown. It's also a bit pricey, $30 for all four haunts, but still, worth it.