Least Favorite

screamingnight

• 1 month later...

There was an interesting show on National Geographic Channel last night about toilets - called FLUSHED. They said that, up until the 1800's, people "toileted" together, much like using a bathhouse together. Conversations were carried on during the "outcomes" and males and females "did it" together in the same room - no dividers, no stalls, no privacy.

I guess this is where the lack of dividers in men's restrooms originated.

Back on topic - If only Top Gun were twice the length, if only Top Gun got rid of those OTSH's, if only Top Gun didn't require a two mile hike to get to the loading platform - then it would be my favorite. However, once you get on the ride, all bad things are forgotten.

• 3 weeks later...

The Beast!

Seriously, another crappy least favorite coaster poll? What's next, least favorite PKI bathroom?

How could you be so mean?? :( >8-l LOL JK

Ummm.... I would like to see Top Gun gone and Congo Falls redone or torn down.

And really the mens rooms are so annoying!!

Why tear down rides that work an that people enjoy? Honestly, where do these people come from and how do they convince their parents to sign and mail in the under 13 years of age form?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im just curious.

Its not a coater but they took out the larger log flume ride (Kennton Cannal not sure of spelling) for Tome Raider that was the biggest waste of money, space, and a better ride! It was big when it come out but died the year after eveyone rode it once or twice but dont line up for it anymore. Thats how you can tell whos a local season pass holder and who isnt.

Well, I wouldn`t say that TR:TR is a waste of space. It is a rather unique ride, even if the theming isn`t maintained like it should be. I, as a local pass holder, will still line up for the ride every now and then.

Kenton`s Cove Keelboat Canal was really starting to show its age the last couple of seasons. The park would have either had to tear it down (as they did) or spend some significant money into rehabbing it. I guess they decided that of the two flumes, the Kings Mills Log Flume (now Wild Thornberry`s River Adventure) was the better of the two flumes to save.

On the bathrooms, I don't like not having dividers as there seem to be too many peter watchers.

Surely, public restrooms, especially for men, have progressed. For example, the newer restrooms at Kings Island have urinal partitions, which is excellent. However, many restrooms (outside the park of course) can be worse than even the older ones at KI. Some sports stadiums and other places have the mini-urinals sans dividers (even 2003's GABP) - even "worse," long communal troughs. Beyond this, you'll still find a lot of doorless toilet stalls, especially at some schools, public parks, and fairgrounds. Heck, there's even some restrooms at these places lacking stalls altogether!

Why is this? Sometimes, like at parks and schools, it's a way to crack down on illegal behavior, like vandalism, smoking, drug use, and sex. It could also be because of deferred maintenance... But one reason, guys were once probably more open and less shy when it came to bodily functions. It was common in the military for barracks latrines to have no privacy, especially with toilets. Nowadays, people value privacy much more, and often for good reason. We choose to be further apart, which has been proven with today's suburban sprawl development (which isn't as good, IMO).

Back to KI, I would like to see the towel dispensers replaced with auto-sensor towel dispensers, or the Xcelerator dyrers that CP has.

I would have to say i hate Italian Stunt job the worst out of them all. It is an ok ride but not worth the wait for me for such a short ride.... And I think it ruined that area where the antique cars were. I am sure there are alot of you who love the ride but I dont...sorry :censored: :censored: :censored: