Least Favorite

screamingnight

I would have to say i hate Italian Stunt job the worst out of them all. It is an ok ride but not worth the wait for me for such a short ride.... And I think it ruined that area where the antique cars were. I am sure there are alot of you who love the ride but I dont...sorry :censored: :censored: :censored:

I agree with you 110 percent on that one. I was really really ticked when they took out something as unique and awesome as the antique cars for something as short and stupid as the Italian Job.

The bathrooms by the IJ are def. the worst in the park though, there is always a line and its just sick in there during the summer.

I haven't been to the park since IJST opened (living in Detroit and having very little vacation time does that). But I think that Adventure Express is probably the worst in the park. But even saying that, i realize PKI is special because even it's worst ride is still a lot of fun. CP has Disaster Transport, which sucks, and other parks have one dud. But PKI has some rides that, if not great, are at least unique and fun.

I'd also add Face/Off, though, because while it's a lot of fun...it's not worth the long wait.

I don't necessarily like the men's room on International Street.

Me either... PKI really needs stall dividers. I dont know but thats just a pet peeve of mine. Good thing we dont have the trough urinals!

Good thing we are not in the army. Try hunting for a good rest room in the field...see that bush?? :D

Mike