Fearfest Park Map

ZosoBeast

Last year I went through and thought it was a waste of time there was a maximum of 5 people in there trying to scare you, icluding the headless horseman who did nothing. The idea is a good one but it wasn't executed good. I don't know if it has been improved this year or not.

Delirium13,

Do you really think the park would only put 5 people in one attraction? I know some people that worked there last year, and they said they had about 25 other people in there with them. Some of those people came back and they said this year they have over 40 people in the cast.

A little far from 5, don't you think?

Delirium13,

Do you really think the park would only put 5 people in one attraction? I know some people that worked there last year, and they said they had about 25 other people in there with them. Some of those people came back and they said this year they have over 40 people in the cast.

I di the Headless hallow this year but there was no horseman and the train was haveing problems.I think it was greatly improved and the Guide I have this year sounded like a ture englishman and I almost threw up because there was tons and tons of fogg and all you could see when the trian pulled into the station was a light that was creepy.I jumped 2-3 times and I really do not get scared easily.

Delirium13,

I'm just saying what I saw that night, it was a rainy night and seemed like an off night throughout the whole park. 5 might have been and exaggeration, but I wouldn't say that there were more than 10 in there. Anyways thats not the worst thing that night I only saw two-three people in CornStalkers and that's not an exaggeration. I don't know if they were on break or what. They seemed understaffed that night.

I don't doubt that they had 25 people most of the time but I know the number was a little far from that when I went last year. I haven't gone this year, but I am planning too Saturday and I hope that it is better and I hope that it makes me jump more than the one time I did last year (and I get startled/scared pretty easily). I'll post a report after I go.

Yeah, the ending is similar to Adventure Expresse`s ending. You are expecting something big, but all you get is "That`s the end?" At least last year they had a guy dressed up as the Headless Horseman at the end, but it wasn`t really a scary ending, they simply turned on a light on him and he said a few words.