Crowds

Jasper

How do you think the crowds are going to be the 28th? I know it is a long way off but i was just wondering. I know that if you get there early then you can basically walk on everything but i know that it can get really crowded later on in the day.

yeah thats what i am scared of but i am hoping for rain so it may back some people off.

Like I told you that means fearfest attractions get busy at 7:00 and the best time to ride would be in the morining and night time last weekend the longest line was for Flight of Fear and The Beast but they had about 30-40 min waits.I hopes that answers your question.

I have attended FearFest for the last two years, and both times on the last day of operation for FearFest. Both times the crowds are very light during the day, we pretty much walked right onto The Beast multiple times, but around 3ish people really start filling the park in. The first year most lines were 2-3 hour waits for the scary stuff, and we didn't do any. Last year I only did the Sleepy Hollow train thing (WHICH ROCKED!)

I'll be going again in a few weeks, but I'm probably not going to do the last week and see if the crowds the week before is any lighter.

Fearfest hasn't been open on a Friday yet. I went last year and the lines were great for like everything. Saterdays and Saterday nights are typically the times for the worst crowds. Sunday to my knoledge is a great time to ride rides and I believe besides no fearfest operations are regular.

Hi,

I'm glad this topic was started because I'm always wondering about crowds. My dad, sister and I are going this Sat. and will be sure to get there by 10am to avoid the large crowds. A question though, would tomb raider be a good first ride since it is not near the front and tends to get long lines as the day goes on?

I remember when I went to CP on the day before labor day and it was crowded (1hr and 45 min wait for MF), but when my dad and I got there we went straight to the back of the park as advised and Magnum was a walk-on.

So does this strategy apply to KI too?

Hi,

I'm glad this topic was started because I'm always wondering about crowds. My dad, sister and I are going this Sat. and will be sure to get there by 10am to avoid the large crowds. A question though, would tomb raider be a good first ride since it is not near the front and tends to get long lines as the day goes on?

I remember when I went to CP on the day before labor day and it was crowded (1hr and 45 min wait for MF), but when my dad and I got there we went straight to the back of the park as advised and Magnum was a walk-on.

So does this strategy apply to KI too?

Well this saturday is Boy/Girl Scout days , TimberWof Show , and Beast Bash.

Yes Tomb Raider would be a good first choice.

I would do eather Flight of Fear , Face/Off , or Tomb Raider first.

Hey there, guys.

I would definitely advise coming to FearFest on a Friday night. Saturday night can average 25,000++, while Fridays are a fraction of that total. In addition, the tickets are much less expensive. Online they are $19.99. If you prefer to buy at the gate, stop at Taco Bell first and pick up a $19.99 coupon.

See you there!!

Spookily yours,

PKI Maureen

I would definitely advise coming to FearFest on a Friday night. Saturday night can average 25,000++, while Fridays are a fraction of that total. In addition, the tickets are much less expensive. Online they are $19.99. If you prefer to buy at the gate, stop at Taco Bell first and pick up a $19.99 coupon.

So Saturday can be 19.99 just like Fridays by using a coupon?

(see yah at Beast Bash Maureen smile.gif )

So Saturday can be 19.99 just like Fridays by using a coupon?

(see yah at Beast Bash Maureen smile.gif )

No, Maureen means that for FRIDAY, you can either buy your ticket online for just $19.99, or, if you'd rather buy tickets at the gate, you can stop by Taco Bell to get a coupon to enjoy the same low price, but just for Friday. I believe that there is a discount for all-day Saturday, $29.99, and getting the discount works the same way.

• 2 weeks later...