Info about Downtime

Dane

In a effort to bring you the very best PKICentral.com can be, we decided to make some changed to the background of the site to make it faster and give us the ability to offer alot more...

There were issues....

In the end the forums database crashed and was not able to be rebuilt, so rather than starting fresh with the forums we restored it to a backup we had taken last Friday. This means all posts, topics, new users, pms, and settings were lost if they had been made in the past week. I am very sorry for this and any problems it might have come from this.

Altho we will be trying again to do the same thing, there will be a emergency backup taken right before.

I encourage you to recreate any post or topic that you have made in the past week along with new members to recreate there usernames.

Um……….excuse….Mr. Dane could you please credit my post credits for my lost posts, I think it was around 75-110. Actually I’m glad to see that you guy’s are on top of everything and thanks for your efforts.

In the end the forums database crashed and was not able to be rebuilt, so rather than starting fresh with the forums we restored it to a backup we had taken last Friday

Um……….excuse….Mr. Dane could you please credit my post credits for my lost posts, I think it was around 75-110. Actually I’m glad to see that you guy’s are on top of everything and thanks for your efforts.

You posted 75-110 times since last Friday! unsure.gif

Dane, you are probably aware of this already. But the main page of the site is (at the time of me writing this) down with a fatal MySQL error message. The forums are still up, but without the normal skin. Instead, it has just the standard Invision skin. Like I said, you are probably working on something/already aware of the problem.

Im aware of it, all the pages are screwed up to the rest of the site, but the good news is today I dont have any classes and Im off from work.

I will be scripting new stuff all day so if you get a error while on the site, I dont need to be told about it... yet.

The Forums upgrade is complete, you should notice it runs much faster and should have some new features. I will also be adding more later that everyone will love. The main site should also load faster too.

The main site should be all fixed now, if you find any problems with it, PM me with the URL and the problem.

The Photo Gallery has a problem with our Apache server, there is no ETA... but rest assure the photos are not gone.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain excellence.