Fearfest Growing?

Snake Attack!

Over this past week they have added yet somthing else...

Where cornhole was buy the days of thunder enterance there is now a stage with a tent over it themed heavily fearfest, friday night nothing occurred there but it appears as if somthing could be planned for tonight.

How long will the park add to fearfest? There are only two weeks left. I am kindof confused blink.gif

^I wonder if maybe theyre going to move the concert series over there so the music doenst conflict with the undertaker and other music and noise theming on I street. Plus the I street stage was bad for having the bands play, people stood right on the stairs and right in front of the band. This is a pretty good move I think, no wmaybe more people will stop and watch, too bad all the bands they've had so far have been awful.

^Sweet, thats good to hear, glad to see they're still doing that and moved it to a better location. Did anyone else see the new PT charecter out? The guy with the flash light who lacks legs and used to "float" in the theatre is now floating around outside, the flash light clicks on and off and they even have the audio track playing.

^Sweet, thats good to hear, glad to see they're still doing that and moved it to a better location. Did anyone else see the new PT charecter out? The guy with the flash light who lacks legs and used to "float" in the theatre is now floating around outside, the flash light clicks on and off and they even have the audio track playing.

See CoastersRZ post here:

http://www.pkicentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8405

CoastersRZ said:  Well, I just got back from the park.  I was not there to ride rides or even to partake in any of the haunts.  I was there as a group volunteer in the games department.  (I worked the Speed pitch in Coney Mall across from Happy Days).  Anyway, upon leaving the park, I noticed that they had added  the character who used to shine the flashlight at the cars.  This character was animated, and his flashlight was turning on and off.  Also, they had that particular character`s audio track playing as well!  Not sure if his face was in sync with the audio or not, but still pretty cool, nonetheless!  Crowds were moderate, but it was hard for me to tell as I was at Speed pitch from 8:30 to midnight.

Well, I never made it to Action Zone, but upon heading to the front of the park, I did notice that they had placed bailes of straw and tombstones on the International Bandstand, so I was wondering if they had moved the Hauntcert series elsewhere. And it makes sense to put it in Action Zone, becuase Action Zone was pretty much void of any FearFest activities.