What New Attraction Can We Expect From Cedar Fair

RailRider

Kings Island is one of the jewels of the CF family of parks and they will continue to invest in the park. I am sure that CF did their research on the pros and cons of purchasing the Paramount Parks and see that they all have a solid financial history to continue investing in the parks. While they might not contstruct record breaking roller coaster every year, they will continue to invest in other areas of the park. Their goal is to have increast revenues from guests while they are in the park. With the addition of the Great Wolf Lodge, I am sure there will be cross promotional for both them and Kings Island. This can only mean an increased in visitors and continued increased revenue streams. I look for a major anouncement by the end of 2007 of a major thrill ride and continued added rides and attractions geared towards the family. I believe by giving the guests reasons to stay longer, it will mean increased spending while at the park. I think is just makes sound business sense to invest and give the share holders reasons ($$$) to be happy. :rolleyes:

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

"Large" doesn't even begin to describe Toronto. Toronto is vast -- heck, it's the fourth largest city in North America. That's a huge market in which to essentially have a monopoly. Plus, and I'm echoing others' sentiments here, it's a beautiful park. I visited this summer, and found it relaxing, charming, and with surprisingly short waits for most rides, despite the fact the park was fairly packed. (P)CW is one park CF won't have to do much to, except perhaps strip out some Paramount theming.