What to do at FF

kjkjkj

My family and I are going to Fear fest tonight and i was wandering what attractions what we should get on? We plan on going in 2 or 3 of them, so based on the scariest (as in made you jump!) Which ones should we go on. I was thinking

1. Asylum

2. Massacre Manner

3. and PyscoPath

but I'm open to other suggestions!

I would say trade Psycho Path with Headless Hollow. Although neither of them are very frightening, Headless Hollow is the better attraction, because you go in in small groups, theres a few original things in the attraction when Psycho Path is an average trail, your much better off going to the Hamilton Haunted Trail(run by the boyscouts.. I don't even know if it's still there, I meant this more as a joke meaning almost anything can be more frightening than Psycho Path) Psyo Path needs work. If they shortened the size of the groups, added a few new details to the scenes, it could be a MUCH better attraction.

Psycho Path is my least favorite attraction this year at Fearfest, and IMO that is saying alot. It was once my favorite attraction, so maybe I'm being to critical, I don't know.

My order of not to miss attractions at FearFest

1. Asylum

2. Cowboy Carnage

3. Massacre Manor

4. Headless Hollow

5. Circus of Horrors

I agree pass on Psycho Path, basically the same it has been for a few years and the groups are just too large. Kinda kills the whole lost in the woods experience.

Dont miss going through The WorkSite and CornStalkers. Both are great attractions with very short wait time.

I would say Asylum & Massacre Manor would be my first 2 choices for "scary"...although none of them are really scary. I also like the3-D Circus...it's always a fun time. You should try & judge the line...none of the haunts are worth more than an hour, hour & a half wait in my opinion. If the lines are worse than that you are better off riding rides and enjoying the decorations...and of course "The Undertaker" up at the entrance.

And to prove that everyone has different opinions, I personally think Headless Hollow is pretty worthless.

Hope you have a good time.

Well, from what we were told at media day, no. You are apparantly allowed to take cameras in, although the flash MUST be turned off. It also depends on who is working the entrance to each attraction. I know for a fact that the greeter at Massacre Manor seems to be a stickler on rules, and even requests that all cell phones not be on belts (for fear of them falling off during the haunt).

I would say trade Psycho Path with Headless Hollow. Although neither of them are very frightening, Headless Hollow is the better attraction, because you go in in small groups, theres a few original things in the attraction when Psycho Path is an average trail, your much better off going to the Hamilton Haunted Trail(run by the boyscouts.. I don't even know if it's still there, I meant this more as a joke meaning almost anything can be more frightening than Psycho Path) Psyo Path needs work. If they shortened the size of the groups, added a few new details to the scenes, it could be a MUCH better attraction.

Psycho Path is my least favorite attraction this year at Fearfest, and IMO that is saying alot. It was once my favorite attraction, so maybe I'm being to critical, I don't know.

Hamilton Haunted Trail is no more. That was a really intense haunt because they used such cheap things and old school stuff and did so much with them.

From what I learned last year and this year:

Video cameras are a no-no in the indoor haunts and shows. I don't believe Psycho Path or the scarezones have a restriction on video cameras, but I'm not positive.

Still cameras are okay, with the flash turned off. Although Cedar Point allows the use of flash in the outdoor scarezones, so you might be able to use flash at Worksite, Cornstalkers and Fear Street.

I know that flashes are being used quite often with the scareactors posing for photos on IStreet and the new zone in Paramount Story.

Just to be safe, I would check with the greeter at the attraction. I've only asked so far at Psycho Path, and was told that if the flash is off, cameras are fine there.

Yes, video taping of the shows in the Paramount Theater is a no no. Those shows are produced by an outside production company (Fancy Pants out of Las Vegas), and they make an explicit warning that video taping of the shows is prohibited. (Both the magic show and Monster Mash are produced by the same company).