King Cobra Supports

harvesterofyoursorrow

While waiting in line for PsycoPath a few weekends ago, I was thinking about the King Cobra grave yard and how there isnt a single support section in it. I looked to my right and notcied those trailers you always see when you walk into FOF's pavilion (Picture here)

Then I wondered, Are the supports for King Cobra in these trailers? I know somewhere I have heard they are used for plushie storage but I just dont know about that. I counted seventeen trailers. Does Kings Island really use 17 trailers just for plushie storage? Where are the King Cobra supports?

So I went home and did some thinking. King Cobra is 95' tall. At the tallest sections of track (lift and turnaround) the track supports have 3 divisions of them meaning that there are 3 actually sections of tube to make the long section. If there are 3, then it could easily mean that they are all either 45' or shorter. (asumed since 45+45=90 which is near the total height of 95')

Any ideas?

I can tell you for sure that those trailers are indeed used for plush storage. That is all that is in those... I have been in all of them getting prizes for games before. Yes, we do need a lot of trailer space, as well as several buildings to store plush... since we have lots of prizes, some big and some small.

I have always wondered the same thing because in the Graveyard it doesnt even look like all the track is there but most or all of it is. But just like the old footers are there then there could also be some supports jusy lying down in the grass but i doubt that.