USS Nightmare

StXsteven

I checked them out Saturday night. About 4 or 5 years I go I checked them out and was highly dissapointed, there weren't many actors, the actors it did have weren't energetic, there wasn't much eye candy, and I don't think I've had a worse time at a haunted house. But its almost completely opposite last night. USS Nightmare does deserve the fame it gets, there were ALOT of actors, ALOT of props, many original thoughts and ideas, a good long trail(dead acres lasted about 15 minutes, this last about 40 minutes so huge difference) there were no dead spots. I had no idea what was coming next, the actors were energetic, and there were so may things to look at, I would like to go back and catch some of the things I missed. There were some very comedic moments, like 1 actress has a torn off arm of one of her victims, and shes just waving at everyone with it haha, there was an anamatronic puking in a barrel, it was a good time. This is 1 haunt not to miss this year, make sure you check them out.