10-28-06

careyanne11

This may be a stupid question.....but...my husband and I are planning to take my little brother to Fear Fest Saturday for his 17th B-Day. I have been looking at the weather, and it looks like a high of 45 with a 40% chance of rain. A little bit of cold weather wont bother us, but will most of the rides be running if it is that cold? We've never been to the park this time of year...Thanks!!

It varies, usually its just up the park managements discression. Most of the wood coasters (excluding SOB) will be open and most of the rides should be ok. The steel coasters are primarily designed for warmer temps so they may close depending on how the temp. gets but like I said its usually up to the management and maintenances discretion. Regardless, there were will still be lots to do and plenty of fun, and although its cold be prepared for crowds. Hope you guys have a great time and hope your little brother has an excellent burthday!

Hey rain or shine I am going!! Can always stay in the main entrance as they will always have enough there to scare. Almost all of the haunted attractions are located inside of buildings so I am sure they will be open. Great place to warm up a bit as well.