Feedback on the new Forums

Dane

Here are a couple of changes with the forums which will be good for both sides:

1 - Moderation options are a little more liberal and allow the mods to have more control over the forums, thus helping us to improve your experience here on PKIC.

2 - You may or may not have noticed that there's a bar at the bottom of the forums telling you who's reading the topic. If the name is italicized, it means the user is currently responding. So if you are interested in a topic, you can see if people are just reading, or responding to your thoughts and ideas.

3 - The lower right-hand area of the screen sports a drop down menu allowing you to more quickly and easily navigate from forum to forum.

4 - Enhanced security features greatly reduces the risk of the security of the forums been penitrated ever again. If they are, Invision runs their own investigation on the problem and helps bring those responsible to justice.

2 - You may or may not have noticed that there's a bar at the bottom of the forums telling you who's reading the topic. If the name is italicized, it means the user is currently responding. So if you are interested in a topic, you can see if people are just reading, or responding to your thoughts and ideas.

That is pretty cool I love that feature.

The only thing I really dont like is the skin I think it looks like one of those free ones.

That is pretty cool I love that feature.

The only thing I really dont like is the skin I think it looks like one of those free ones.

It is one of the free ones, but don't worry... we're not finished yet.

Isnt this the default IPB2.0 skin? :lol: I like the increased speed of IPB2 and the multiquote option. As everyone said - this skin is too busy looking - makes it seem not user friendly. My only complaints about it are that I have heard IPB2, while being way more secure than 1.3f, isn't as stable. But that was right around the time 2.0 and 2.01 came out - so maybe this version is better. I havent followed development.

Kudos on a pseudo-seamless conversion. It went smoothly for the most part it seems.