Fear Fest Pictures

Karen

Just wanted to share some pictures that we took during the Kings Island Fear Fest of the Scare Actors / sliders that wandered Coney Maul and the front of the park including Undertaker and the Chainsaw guy. The third page is dedicated to my favorite guys. The best people any one could ever have the honor of meeting and getting to know!! These guys were not only amazing at scaring people but they were extremely considerate to me and took good care that I had a wonderful time. I have posted all over these forums about how the under rated Sliders, Undertaker and Chainsaw man are - well check this out and you will see why!! Wish I was better at webpage design.

People this came from the heart!! Dedicated to my wonderful new friends: Dane, Jon, Scott, Don, Mike, Cody, Josh, Kris, and those that I never found out names on!! You all are fantastic people! Thanks for giving someone like me the best time ever!!!

http://doopy1956.com/fearfest/fearfest.html

I was able to stay after the park closed to get those final shots - our final group pose. We were unable to get three of our buddies in here as they left early on us!! But their pictures are also through out the site.

Each and every one of my favorite guys made sure they did not leave without our final season hug!! Guys I miss you terribly!!! Get those emails going - don't say you don't have my address!!

naw that one picture is suppose to be the Undertaker's bat. He roams around the undertaker and follows his orders. It is awesome to watch him spread his wings and still maintain balance as the actor inside is on stilts plus holding up rather long arms to apear menacing. This thing came and rested right over me once!

Actually it was comical watching them try to take that entire thing out of a room. It took them several minutes most times.

Hey DANE is a super sweet guy!!! He is the one that started everyone scaring me and started this great group of friends going!! I owe my fear fest fun to Dane!! This guy just has an absolute heart of gold. I did get one over on him!! I usually parked my wheelchair next to a wall that had a fear fest sign next to it. Well Dane came jumping up on that sign and threw that chainsaw over it thinking he had me only to see my daughter sitting in the chair - my legs were stiff and I was trying to walk it off. I saw this look of shock across his face as he saw her and almost fell over laughing!!!

I am not totally confined to the "chair" but because of an ailment I have there is a lot of pain in my body. Sometimes it just hurts way too much to walk. The last two weekends I lived on a stead stream of Ibuprofen to be able to walk and enjoy as much as I could of fear fest but as you all know too much aspirin is NOT good on a bad stomach so can not do that alot!

We are working on getting all of the guys together at least once a month but preferably once a week. Found a place to meet and just gathering them together now. We are trying to locate the distorted faced guy now - his name is Scott. Think we have everyone else located or in the process of it.

Mike - the really tall honey blond haired guy, and Jon the taller guy with what looked like a sack over his head, and I have already met up at least once. Have yet to see Jon without make up and threatening to get him a dress if the next time I see him he is wearing any!! Honestly saw him Sunday night at another haunted house then Tuesday night - Mike, Jon and I met at Annies for a Halloween party they had there.

Those of you that saw Mike know he is tall anyway at his regular 6'6" height but at Annies he was wearing these big heels on his shoes and stood 6'9" We got a picture and it is on my own myspace account - I am that little thing somewhere around his waist!! Send me a private message if you want to see it and I will give you the address.

OHHH and every time we see each other - they are STILL scaring me and enjoying every minute of it so in a way fear fest is still going on for us! We are twisted halloween lovers!

Any fear fest person that wants to go hun. It is not private by any means. I can even pick you up if you want a ride! Going to pick up Jon on my way and have plenty of room for you too! Mike will be there for sure and we are trying to get some of the other creepers as well. It is a reunion and to keep in touch because we all made friends and none of us want to lose that. This little tavern is public and all are welcome. I am not a park employee but they adopted me and made me the official fear fest mascot so that qualifies lolol

Your boys?? OK what did they do to you?? What did you do at KI? You know they have to be mean to be good. Going to watch Mike - the big guy - practice this week - he is in a movie too HELLOWEEN coming out soon - naturally he plays the killer. lol

These guys make me smile and I just love em!!

hummmm the secret is out now Kuhwrisduh is my daughter. OHHH NOOO The kids are invading Picture area. Kuhwrisduh is one of the ones that has taken most of my pictures. She did the group shots and kind of had fun watching her mom getting scared a lot. Paybacks?? Maybe??

Cool pics! I also went to Fearfest with my bestfriends my dad let us go by ourselves (for once).

I liked the stuff I saw in the mazes and stuff! Oh and I went into the clown thing and my friend Thomas got scared so bad he ran out! I told him to come back in and he said "NO WAY I WOULD RATHER RIDE Flight of Fear!!!" So I let him go but he got scared on the way by some kind of dead thing as he put it! Anyway cant wait for Fearfest 2007!

Pkister out :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was the one that always forgot who was under the three stooges hair and I finally realized at the very end that only one of them didnt have black pants. Im sure the creeper on here can piece it together and figure out who I am.

Oh and how Dane was called, "the secret boy." But Dane already figured me out.... Miss you secret boy (even though you are a brat!)

• 3 weeks later...

I was the one that always forgot who was under the three stooges hair and I finally realized at the very end that only one of them didnt have black pants. Im sure the creeper on here can piece it together and figure out who I am.

Oh and how Dane was called, "the secret boy." But Dane already figured me out.... Miss you secret boy (even though you are a brat!)

Yea I kind of figured out who you were too lol. ICPcreeper is not the only one that wore jeans - I think Cody did too but ICPcreeper is the only one with the MOE hair cut ha ha.