Working behind Racer

reuvenadoniyah

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to spoil it all for every one. The new attraction for 2007 is not an attraction at all. In fact it is just re-theme, and an announcement that they are signing a new contract with Nick for 20 years. The re-theme is simple, they will turn Action Zone into Blues Clues play house. Now every one can go back to work and school, and in there spare time play there pkic survivor game. Good night and have a wonderful winter.

^ Well, you know what they say. Those who tell, don`t know, and those that know, don`t tell.

The most over used statement on this web site. A- I did not say that I know, I said that I was going to spoil it for every one. 2nd- I was making light of the topic, I hope you at least got that. And finally Z- I thought that the CLUE part of the topic fit well with the name change from Action Zone to Blues CLUES play house.

If you use a statement like that on a joke that you did not get (which apparently you did not) then the statement is over used. Lighten up a little, it's off season. And Avatar I agree with you, but you have to learn how to read between the lines on most of the comments on hear. The one thing I wanted to say about you though is that I really appreciate your enthusiasm and patience, if only the younger members would learn from the patience part. In closing, King's Island is a fun place to visit, and so pkic should be too. Don't try to make something serious out of a light hearted comment, it ends up making every one look bad.

If I can't be patient, you can't be patient! The clues are all around you!! In fact, some one... out there... somewhere... has hit the nail right on the head. Not necessarily on this site, not necessarily on any sites you guys may go to. Keep looking and we'll find out more soon!

You guys are close...but in the wrong place. I mean they are just putting another pump in for water. I see the clues. Cedar Fair likes to try to correct mistakes. Of course a huge ride coaster is impossible. But what would it take for a small flat ride from another park? some power ran and some concrete. I mean they even save the lines from there old rides. It would be easy to toss something up Maybe near IJ's empty back end...thats where I'd look for clues

You guys are close...but in the wrong place. I mean they are just putting another pump in for water. I see the clues. Cedar Fair likes to try to correct mistakes. Of course a huge ride coaster is impossible. But what would it take for a small flat ride from another park? some power ran and some concrete. I mean they even save the lines from there old rides. It would be easy to toss something up Maybe near IJ's empty back end...thats where I'd look for clues

That's certainly something to consider... :unsure:

Wait, Wait, I know...

KI isnt getting X Flight from Geuaga Lake, but instead they will be installing the ElDerado Magic Carpet ride near the happy days dinner... Makes perfect sense. :D

^

Thank you dippin dots guy

Ow ow ow! That ride is not fun if you have a large waistline and/or are male! The restraints are one position only! :wacko:

As I`ve said in other threads, in Cedar Fair`s latest conference call, they expressed that they will detail the company`s plans for capital expenditures in 2007 later this month. In other words, if they are spending money at one of the parks above normal maintenance costs (ie for new rides/attractions) they will likely at least detail what those expenses are being used for, if not a direct announcement of a new attraction with all the specific details.

Bringing the 'Tiques back could be a good move, I heard so many families planning on riding them while standing in lines the past 2 years. Poor uninformed general public, thought they were still there and operating. I didn't have the heart to break it to them.

I always enjoyed them also. It was nice just to sit back and let my kids chauffer me around for a change.

'You can't spell Son of Beast without SBNO'