Your Favorite CDBB Attraction

Stitch

I was going to make this a poll but there are too many attractions to list them all so just say what your favorite is and add a vote to the list I will make below my choice ;) .

My favorite is Down under Thunder because its fast, gives air time and does minimal damage to your back unlike Awesome Aussie Twister or Bondi Pipeline. I also love the big splash down at the end because it is quite unexpected. :ph34r:

Total

Down Under Thunder : 1

Wow, good question, Eric. I'd say that it's a toss up between the Coolangatta Racers and Taz, both of which have really resparked my interest in water rides in general. I guess if I had to choose one, I'd go with Coolangatta Racers, they may not be as elaborate of a ride as Taz, but I've had some good times already this season on them.

Down Under Thunder 1

Coolangatta 1

While Taz is an incredible ride with a fast moving line, Snowy River Rapids still remains my favorite attraction because of it being back in the woods, has plenty of drops(though small)and sharp turns, and is overall a long ride, especially if you've just rode Taz.

DUT: 1

CR: 2

Snowy River Rapids: 1

• 2 weeks later...