X-Flight coming to PKI?

Delirium_Guy

They would have never ran that story if it wasn’t coming news organizations have better things to do with their valuable airtime than speculate on moving coaster rumors. That right there was the long awaited announcement as to is GL X-Flight coming to Kings Island. Now when Kings Island decides to get around to it they can give us the more intricate details about it s arrival and name. But that was the pre announcement to perk interest with the general public, but never the less it was an announcement, for those who can read between the lines.

Exactly! Working in the newsmedia I can add...

No decent news organization would air that if it were not at least "semi-confirmed." While I doubt the KI people called them and said "Hey, tease the public with some XFlight stuff, we'll announce it next week," these media types have a very cryptic way of saying things without actually saying them. That said, I still expect the announcement on the 26th, and I think their "next month" statement was lost in translation.

Directly from WLWT: http://www.wlwt.com/video/10796221/index.html

You will have to pass through some other stories, but there is a "fast forward" function available.

Problem Park?

Did anyone else bust out laughing like I did after seeing that?

WTF?! They should have said "New Coaster?" The "Problem Park?" headline apparently got recycled from their past story on that one altercation at Great Wolf Lodge.

It's almost like they are getting there news from PKI Central.com forums.

PKI Central, the most trusted source for Kings Island news. :D

Any way this is looking pretty good for X-Flight that its coming to KI, i enjoyed the comment the newscaser made about laying on your back looking into the sun, ain't that the truth.

Well, if the announcement is Friday as we seem to be thinking right now...I wouldn't be surprised if we hit that goal.

I think that's likely as ACE's No Coaster Con will be in the Chicago area the next day. IMO they don't look good keeping people, especially enthusiasts, hanging for too long, especially when there's an opportunity to show off your park and new attraction(s).

I think the area should be themed to the Brady Bunch.

FOF would become "Flight of Cheer". The cars would look like the Brady's station wagon, and there would be scenes from the show inside the building.

X-Flight would become "Alice's Clothesline: Hung out to Dry".

I think the area should be themed to the Brady Bunch.

FOF would become "Flight of Cheer". The cars would look like the Brady's station wagon, and there would be scenes from the show inside the building.

X-Flight would become "Alice's Clothesline: Hung out to Dry".

haha that would amazing

What colors do you think the ride will be?

Purple and School Hallway White

is school hallway white REALLLY white or kinda yellowy?

What colors do you think the ride will be?

Purple and School Hallway White

is school hallway white REALLLY white or kinda yellowy?

Depends on how new/old the school is. 2000-up school? Super white. 1999-back? Smoker's teeth Yellow.

....that should be a new Crayola color, Smoker's Teeth. :rolleyes: