PKICentral.com Flyover in the Fall

Dane

Great pictures Dane! Thanks to Gabriel (Captain Nemo) and his father for taking us up! That was a time I'll never forgtet. I've flown on commercial jets before but that doesnt compare to the flying we did that day. I thought Magnum gave good airtime, but that was before I flew with Gabriel and his dad. You can view my pictures in my personal gallery here.

-Also, we shot lots of video on this trip which will be seen in the upcoming PKICentral film "The Coasters of Kings Island".

Guest kwindshawne

PKICentral.com is glad to help soften the Off-Season Blues with some photographs taken the last week the park was open for the 2006 Season. Photos include some of the FearFest setup, Boomerang Bay, The Beach, Great Wolf Lodge, and the main park itself.

Check them out in our Photo Gallery or a direct link here!

Very nice-at least the weather cooperated!!

It seems like tat with every new flyover the park; the pictures keep getting better and better. You guys have really taken a lot of excellent pictures on this trip too. That must have been a thrill not just for the opportunity to fly in a personal aircraft but to also be able to film your Kings Island while doing it. Thanks for sharing you experience with us. I bet it was a struggle to decide where to put such a report, in the News section or the trip reports. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

After further review I have got to say the camera that you guys used to take those photo did a great job , I mean with the motion and all they usually come out a little fuzzy again impressive work. Now I have got to ask if you guys knew you were going up then how’s come you didn’t get one of Maureen waving on international street as you flew by and better yet wouldn’t it be neat to have a picture of the PKIC staff waving from the Eiffel Tower with the park below like the one at this link Ronny Salerno Photography.

It predates Kings Island. They couldn`t just up and move a graveyard when they built the park. So, they planned the parking lot around it. Most people probably don`t even know it is there. (It is over in the corner of the lot, near the North tolls and the north exit from the parking lot).

what day did you guys flyover? not an operating day because of cones in employee entrance, and before last weekend becasue all prizes are up in games. Also I like pic 71 you can see all the layers of SOB well

http://photos.pkicentral.com/displayimage....=168&pos=70

I took Dane and Ronny up on the 24th of October. It was a windless and perfect day to go flying.