My last look at PKI 06

2oo64ever

As I parked at the parking lot which had a few cars there I walked out and walked towards the main entrance to the park.

There was a sign that said “OUDITIONS IN THE PARAMOUNTS THEATHER†right outside of the entrance.

The entrance was half closed and there were only 2 spaces open for you to enter.

As I entered the park it was silence no one was there, I always used to walk in and have a lot of people walking but there was no soul there was no water in the fountain.

I looked at my cell to check the time and since it was too early to go in the audition I walked around a little bit It made me really sad that there was absolutely no one in the park. there were a lot of trash on the ground which was strange because KI was always so clean. but not in the off season.

After I had finished auditioning I walked out of the theater and walked towards the exit and took a last look at the 2006 season based KI and walked into my car and drove away.

Now I am just hoping to make the auditions and work there and I hope that the next season will be even better then this one.

As I parked at the parking lot which had a few cars there I walked out and walked towards the main entrance to the park.

There was a sign that said “OUDITIONS IN THE PARAMOUNTS THEATHER†right outside of the entrance.

The entrance was half closed and there were only 2 spaces open for you to enter.

As I entered the park it was silence no one was there, I always used to walk in and have a lot of people walking but there was no soul there was no water in the fountain.

I looked at my cell to check the time and since it was too early to go in the audition I walked around a little bit It made me really sad that there was absolutely no one in the park. there were a lot of trash on the ground which was strange because KI was always so clean. but not in the off season.

After I had finished auditioning I walked out of the theater and walked towards the exit and took a last look at the 2006 season based KI and walked into my car and drove away.

Now I am just hoping to make the auditions and work there and I hope that the next season will be even better then this one.

OUDITIONS?

AUDITIONS!

Dictionary to be thrown at whom?

Good luck for the position!

Speaking of working there next year, since I'm 15, I was wondering if anyone knows where and how to apply for a job.

In the spring there will be job fairs, some of the bigger ones take place in the Festhouse, go there and fill out the mountain of paperwork.

Speaking of working there next year, since I'm 15, I was wondering if anyone knows where and how to apply for a job.

In the spring there will be job fairs, some of the bigger ones take place in the Festhouse, go there and fill out the mountain of paperwork.

Thank you very much! :)

Good luck. I always watch the park until it is out of sight when i leave. This year felt a lot different knowing that it will not be paramount next year. Hey they should have a Kings Island auction and sell some of their paramount stuff. I bet they could make a ton of money because i know for one that i would by some things.

Good luck. I always watch the park until it is out of sight when i leave. This year felt a lot different knowing that it will not be paramount next year. Hey they should have a Kings Island auction and sell some of their paramount stuff. I bet they could make a ton of money because i know for one that i would by some things.

thank you!

and that is not a bad idea they would make alot of money i mean i would totally buy something. = ]

What exactly are they supposed to sell? Granted there are some signs that have Paramount on them, but if you`ve ever been in the sign shop, you`d know that they don`t sell anything or get rid of anything. A lot of the Paramount stuff that is on, for example coaster trains, is merely a decal that will be destroyed whenever they remove it from the trains.

• 1 month later...

Check out www.pki.com and click on jobs. You can fill out an application online and go to HR during the days and apply. I first stated back in 1972 and I remember waiting in long lines when they first started taking applications for the park. You will enjoy working at Kings Island.... :D:D

Mike