Fear Fest '07

ICPcreeper

Monkeyman is making his list of people who he needs to get.

1. Karen, she did not want to come back to my maze. She will never know were I will be coming from. I think she was scared to come back that way. :blink:

2. Faeriewenh, she so fun to chase. You better keep a eye out for the monkeyman. :P

3. Tassels, She just a bad elf that need to be hand cuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :D

\

1) Karen is already getting these strange phone calls and people sending her instant messages on Yahoo telling her they are coming back. I now have three people telling me they are coming from out of no where to "Haunt" me down and scream kkkkkaaaarrrreeeennnnn so now I have the blue monkey coming at me too huh??? Wow this year is going to be freaking exciting!!! Got me wishing August and September will just FLY BY - oh wait - let me get out my broom and see what I can do?? Maybe I have that spell book around here somewhere??? Ohhh forgot - yes I am too afraid of going into that maze - could be that they may keep me??? I did break out several years ago...oops should not have told that one..

2) Faeriewenh - don't let her fool you - I am sure she does not have her homework done as I have yet to be shown her diploma from high school YET......hmmmmmm... going to be a lot of fun watching that one get chased!!! By that time she is likely to be in college and I am sure will have homework still to do!! he he he he. Awww she knows I adore her - faerie is one of my best friends...but still love to watch people chase her.....hmmmm check out where she is located this year monkey man!!

3) Yea I hear that Tassels is a badddddd elf and that is why the creepers were sent out to deal with her - it took everything they had to keep her in her haunt location - she kept trying to "sneak" out to scare the little children into not asking for presents for christmas so that she was not kept so busy......or was she the elf that got fired and was forced to find another holiday??? hmmm.....

Ohhh yeaaaaaaaa do I love halloween???? Only thing that I like more than halloween is FEAR FEST and all of my awesome fear fest buddies!!! Ohhh when I found out that fear fest is going to be open halloween??? Who passes out candy these days he he he he....

You all want a good scare???? Get a phone call from the UNDERTAKER -even during off season that man scares the crap out of me!! He called my cell phone and I literally threw it!! To get this "Kkkkkkkkaaaarrreeeeennnnn" in that low and creepy voice of his??

Now I have this person in a very strange and creepy voice telling me he is coming to get meeeeeeeeee over and over. Just last night I had a breather......the goulies are coming to town already.......looks like Cedar Fair really attracts the strange and unusual like a magnet. See what happens when you give out your cell phone number to innocent looking people?

I will say one thing...most of the creepers/scare actors are extremely good looking people - no idea what happens to them in that make up area....seems great looking, nice, nearly normal people walk into the park and into that area (I am not telling whereeeeeeeeeeeee) then suddenly these creepy things start coming out. Is it like that Pirates of the Carribean thing? During the day they look kind of normal but in the mood light they turn in to skeltons/creepy people?? The cursed comes out at night at Cedar Fair Kings Island during Fear Fest!!!! hmmmmmm.....

As for BIG MIKE BUNDY - who happens to be called "tiny" by his friends he he.....If you like rock music he is in a band - Adipocere and they will be releasing their own CD very soon.....he is on MYSPACE under ADIPOCERE VOCALIST - look him up and add him - the band is also on myspace as ADIPOCERE. I am sure Mike would love to hear from you all! Don't expect immediate answers from him as I think he on ly checks his myspace once or twice a week.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting some really strange calls lately too. Some creep keeps asking if I want AT&T long distance. I don't know who it is, but they're really starting to scare me with some of their offers...

haha tyler,

as long as she visits all the friendly wheel chair accesiable (how ever the hell you spell it)

attractions she'll be in for a good year :D that if one of us knows her.. and then screams her name.. the whole house will :D

Ill spread word to my folks :D as well

Oh Happy Days! mwhahaha

Ok Ok now what have I started here???

Last year I did go into a haunted house and DID hear my name - I nearly fell out of my chair!!! Was thinking how in the world did that chain saw guy spread the word so fastttttt.

But, .25 cotton candy is possible. :lol:

Is there .25 cotton candy at KI? I haven't been this year. I know they had it last year at Geuage Lake. If KI does, where is that particular stand located.

Sorry to derail the topic.

Back on topic, I am so excited about Fearfest this year! Anyone know when we can expect to see commercials?

To answer your question: Cedar Point also had it last year, and that was discontinued this season. Sorry. No $0.25 cotton candy.

Again back on topic: I think that Halloween stuff really kicks in right after Labor Day. Sadly, I think some stores also start stocking for CHRISTMAS right after Labor Day. Yuck.

I wouldn`t say that Christmas stuff starts showing up immediately after Labor day. But it seems every year the Christmas stuff comes out sooner and sooner.

Cedar Fair tried the cheaper cotton candy prices at Cedar Point last year. But it is hard to sell something for so cheap when they are trying to increase the guests per capita spending. In short, guests weren`t buying enough of it to make up the cost difference, so they raised the price. And with Cedar Fair taking on the additional huge amount of debt when they bought Paramount Parks, they need to try and make every nickel and dime they can!

Christmas stuff might not come out right after Labor Day, but I'm sure that for some stores it's not much longer...

Back to FearFest. Any news on the new building by TG and XSF?

It looks complete. They are a concrete path that runs from the left of the TG entrance, and a another connection to the TG Que before the first set of stairs.

Off Topic: We already have 2 end-caps set up front with Halloween/Fall candy, it gets earlier and earlier every year.

**off topic here: where i work they're putting halloween out NEXT week. Its ready to roll out after the school supply bonanza is over**

ON TOPIC

Lets see.... what crew needs the warmest building because of their costumes CLUB BLOOD

What Looks Warm...

Ummm lets go with the building by top gun....

Its going into Action Zone...

SO YAY!!!!!!!!!

**off topic here: where i work they're putting halloween out NEXT week. Its ready to roll out after the school supply bonanza is over**

ON TOPIC

Lets see.... what crew needs the warmest building because of their costumes CLUB BLOOD

What Looks Warm...

Ummm lets go with the building by top gun....

Its going into Action Zone...

SO YAY!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what you're talking about... I mean, I can kind of see your point about Club Blood... but still overall.. I don't get it....

Maybe the club goers will stay warm with all the dancing they will do! Hahaha... NOT!! Hopefully ClubBlood will have either some heating or cooling system! Also, the actors that are outdoors need the most protection from the cold... I know! -Hauntguy

Boddah; there was a building back by top gun/ SOB (like the aluminum ones they advertise on tv)**if you've ever met me.. my brain is constantly all over the place.. i'm blonde and HIGHLY ADHD**

** who ELSE would get hit by the old winter fest stage.. and kevin and stephanie STILL talk about it during ur audition** hahahaha OHHHHHHHHHH DA** that stage!!!!

Rumors my love rumors...

me n robin (whos in Club blood) i joked with her about how that'll be her building.. hows its all boring and bland.. and she was like "thats stupid.. boring bland.. haha"

and we laughed... rumors i say rumors!

Boddah; there was a building back by top gun/ SOB (like the aluminum ones they advertise on tv)**if you've ever met me.. my brain is constantly all over the place.. i'm blonde and HIGHLY ADHD**

** who ELSE would get hit by the old winter fest stage.. and kevin and stephanie STILL talk about it during ur audition** hahahaha OHHHHHHHHHH DA** that stage!!!!

Rumors my love rumors...

me n robin (whos in Club blood) i joked with her about how that'll be her building.. hows its all boring and bland.. and she was like "thats stupid.. boring bland.. haha"

and we laughed... rumors i say rumors!

You had credibility until you said you were blond... then I looked at your myspace and you're not. :rolleyes:

Love, if you looked at all the pics that said "old me" (my birthday picture my hair was platinum blonde like that for about 9more months and then it started to phase darker and darker)

20months of coloring my hair.. it took to get where im at now :P tyvm

myspace stalker :P

i'm still highly adhd :P anyone whos delt with me during FF with no sleep and 12energy drinks later knows what im talking about