Updating Rides?

kjkjkj

i wasnt trying to rush them, i was just informing them. I do not want to start a new topic about ths so ill just post it here, this is a review written by an idiot, it sounds to me like se was describing a Six flags park more than KI ;)

Traveler rating: *

Kings Island: Paramount's Kings Island: "Disappointing"

Aug 25, 2005 A TripAdvisor Member, kentucky

Went to Paramount Kings Island in July for the 1st time. We purchased tickets for 2 day pass. My husband and I enjoy extreme rides.

In July we went on several rides and almost all were a painful experience. They weren't enjoyable and fun....they either hurt, make you uncomfortable or make you sick. While we were there several rides were closed, so we figured we'll go back and try again in August.

We just returned back from our little trip to Kings Island and couldn't have been more dissappointed then the 1st time. There we soooooooooo many rides close it was ridiculous. Apparently this is common for them when employees go back to school. I'm not so sure how many people would want to go out of there way to come to a park that has a large majority of MAJOR RIDES closed.

Don't waste your money or time!!