And Beastbuzz was.... a hit!

I am still trying to recover from the hunt.  I heard that someone miss read the tombstone question and ended up in the private cemetery outside the park. The funny thing is he almost got arrested because he was trespassing.

We considered finding a cracked tombstone out there and using that name just so we could argue it with Steve, but that's far too much effort. lol

On behalf of the whole PKI PR team, thanks again to all those who attended the 3rd Annual BeastBuzz Event. As you know, this was by far the largest one to date.

We are happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves because we also, had a great day hosting the event. Hope to see you all again next year!

Kimberly Taney (not Tanney) & Sadistic Steve Boehmker

It's always a pleasure, Kimberly! Thanks once again for making it such a special and exciting event for all of us!

Ryan

p.s. Do you think it's odd that I spelled your name wrong, but got Steve's last name right? Well, I got the spelling from his JV soccer picture. Make sure you tell him about that. :D

well, it was a sort of "you had to be there" kinda thing, but on the TR:TR tour, they told us to meet at the fire hydrant so we started joking how this was going to be next years new "water ride." Silly, I know, but the day had just started and we were all wired up!

Sounds like a good time.  Too bad I had to work.  What is the deal with the fire hydrant picture?

I told Dane to pose by it. He said he'd only do it if I promised not to put it up on the page... oops.

Yea and that is why its gone now... :censored: