PKICentral Exclusive: The Great Wolf Lodge!

PKICentral is proud to be the first to bring you a glimse at the new Great Wolf Lodge! The official resort of Paramount's Kings Island.

Inside the lodge you can see photos of the NEW indoor waterpark, arcade, and the AMAZING animatronic show in the lobby! Not to mention much MUCH more after the ribbon cutting at the end of this week.

Click here to see the first gilmse into the Great Wolf Lodge!

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - HOWL!

It looks really good! Hopefully, this will complement Kings Island nicely. I`m sure during the winter months, this place may be moderately full. And then of course when peak seasons of July and August roll around, I`m sure this place will be hopping.

I saw a video on the Cincinnati Enquirer`s website that showed those animatronics. Those are on caliber with the animatronics that can be found at Disney World. They looked truly amazing in the video I saw.

I hope to get up there at some point to experience the water park. Although, I`m not sure when, since I likely won`t be checking into a room there anytime soon (poor college student).

Thanks for the update and photos, my daughter is already screaming which slides and activities she wants to do and asking 100 questions (Do we see a future member). The lodge looks so massive. Can’t wait till Dec 22.

The lodge has something for everyone to enjoy. The slides are world class and the rooms are Universe Class!

In response to CoastersRZ, The animatronics are on caliber to Disney Parks, but the animatronics from the Universal parks make these ones look dull. But then again that is coming from a Universal park.

BTW you will see me siting with the mascot in the photo gallery and also about to get wet by the 1000 gallon bucket. I hope you enjoy this update, Expect much MUCH more like Boddah said in his post.

Please remember to rate photos and leave comments.

Thanks for the update and photos, my daughter is already screaming which slides and activities she wants to do and asking 100 questions (Do we see a future member). The lodge looks so massive. Can’t wait till Dec 22.

Same here.......we live in the south dayton area so we are gonna take a sneak peek at the grand opening this weekend just for adding anticipation before our stay on Dec. 22nd .......can't wait !!!....... I was wondering about the picture of the big circular yellow bowl type slide is that the Hydro bowl slide where you get flushed out the slide into a big toilet bowl and out the bottom ??? And it looks like there's a Masterblaster water coaster .......great pics .......looking forward to more......thanks again.