Something's Happening at Fort Cooper!

Dane

Attention all PKICentral.com readers! We have received word that there has been a extremely large crop circle made just to the right of Fort Cooper! This is no ordinary crop circle (not that there are ordinary crop circles) but a crop circle that has been leveling trees! Officials have no word on what has caused this massive clearing nor why it is there. Stay tuned in to PKICentral for the developing story.

Oh yes, lets not forget the pictures thanks to Captain Nemo... here.

-Dane - PKICentral.com Summer might be gone but the fun has just begun.

The images and information expressed in this PKICentral.com update have been cleared by the park for release to the public.

• Like 3

I don't have to long, they are after me.

Fort Cooper is a Government restricted site. I was making my regular flight when a strange noise came over the radio. The noise got louder and more strange as I came closer to... Kings Island. I only had a while to realize what was really going on. Then again I am unsure what I saw. What I saw up there... I can never explane. It was... Something else.

...I have to now end this post, the government may trace this IP address so I must find another Computer.

Good Luck my friends.

• Like 3

And in response to the Ft. Cooper question. Ft. Cooper is the name of the fictitious military base that the Hanger is supposed to reside at. There is actually a sign that says Ft. Cooper in the grass, just past the photo booth when leaving the ride area. The name Cooper comes from a former Paramount Park CEO, Jane Cooper.