WONDERLAND HAS CHANGED!

peteytherocker

I was there for a job interview this afternoon and Wonderland looks like itsa made changes and more to come....the tore down the Paramount canadas wonderland signs and put up "Cedar Fair presents Canada's Wonderland" Instead. There is alot of exterior and interior designing happening to fit the park as a Cedar Fair park...and there was a ride name change...well more like 3 rides...i was hired as a ride operator and they put me at Hybrid Crew...which is Hybrid formally known as the Klockwerks, Thunder Run, Sidewinder formally known as the the fly, and Shockwave

Its pretty cool looking but i hear that bye bye hanna barbera and hello peanuts (snoopy) but they are keeping Nickalodean

I'm going to say that everything he said is a complete lie. Every time this person posts it's always a lie about something. First Wonderland was getting a B&M hyper, then Carowinds was getting an Intamin rocket, then as mentioned by Combat the Survivor ride. The list goes on and on, don't listen to this poster. He has yet to post one honest thing.

I'm going to say that everything he said is a complete lie. Every time this person posts it's always a lie about something. First Wonderland was getting a B&M hyper, then Carowinds was getting an Intamin rocket, then as mentioned by Combat the Survivor ride. The list goes on and on, don't listen to this poster. He has yet to post one honest thing.

ouch thats harsh...lol

that person maybe lieing about that and maybe no we will never know till we actually see it.

^ early on the Paramount reign, definitely. Over the last few seasons, however, they've seemed to be a little more inconsistent with always including the "P". I think it only makes sense that CF will revert back to the original, and well known names. (I always thought "Paramount's Canadas Wonderland" wasn't only a mouthful, but it was a grammatical nightmare! :D )

However, I think it's very unlikely that we'll see "Cedar Fair Presents..." as the original poster stated. CF doesn't brand any of their parks with the corporate name ("Cedar Fair Presents...Knott's Berry Farm") and is inconsistent with how they've always marketed their parks. Keep in mind, that most of the GP have no idea what Cedar Fair even is...pretty much the people who know the name are park enthusiasts and financial people who specialize in the segment. To everyone else, Cedar Point is Cedar Point, Dorney is Dorney, Knotts is Knotts, etc., etc.