Son Of Beast: Out of the Loop!

Im pretty sure that those trains wont be used, remember they used the current train decor because they are like some rover type vehicle used to track down the son who got out! So I dont see them switching to those types of trains.

Those trains sure do look comfortable though! almost like a luxury roller coaster train.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now I don't see why this coaster can't be open by opening day. Yea there is a lot of work and lots of testing probaly left to do but with the right mind-set they can still get it done. Long live the Son of Beast even if it is without the loop. I wonder without the insane rosebowl if the loop would still be standing today?

• 2 weeks later...
^ Why spend all that money and just retro fit the trains. My faviorte saying. Go big or don't go at all.

Are you paying for it? And if not, you'd rather see the ride close than not get NEW trains? I strongly suspect you have little concept of just how much new trains for that thing would cost. It is a safe bet we are probably looking at something in seven figures, not six..and yes, that is to the left of the dollar sign, not including cents.

I honestly could care less about the loop...I can ride the rest of the coasters at KI with tons of loops. I'm also anxious to see the new trains; being able to fit comfortably on SOB will make the ride a whole lot more enjoyable.

I think you mean you couldN'T care less...if you could care less, that means you do care some....