CSI: the original

westcoaster

Has anyone ever seen the CSI the original csi where a coaster that was tampered with goes flying off the track in Las Vegas. Well the crew does there science stuff , and figures how and who. But Grissom at the end was talking to the mechanic and they were talking coasters, and Kings Island was brought up twice, one for The Beast then Grissom did a lecture here in cincinnati so he could ride the only looping wooden coaster: Son of Beast:

Oh how sad the loop is gone but oh we can claim many great rides came from Kings Island:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever seen the CSI the original csi where a coaster that was tampered with goes flying off the track in Las Vegas. Well the crew does there science stuff , and figures how and who. But Grissom at the end was talking to the mechanic and they were talking coasters, and Kings Island was brought up twice, one for The Beast then Grissom did a lecture here in cincinnati so he could ride the only looping wooden coaster: Son of Beast:

Oh how sad the loop is gone but oh we can claim many great rides came from Kings Island:

I have seen that episode several times. Grissom really liked The Beast and SOB. Speaking of The Beast, has any one ever rode it without the brakes being engaged as much? I have riden it as an employee and love the speed. I am a big fan of wooden coasters and would love to see another super wooden coaster! :D

Mike

Hey man! Did you see that episode of the Brady Bunch where the Brady's came to Kings Island, and they rode The Racer? Oh man, I saw that last night and FLIPPED! Has anyone else seen this?

Seen it? I worked at the park when the Brady Bunch were there!!! :D

Mike

Even though this episode is outdated, it does say a lot about Kings Island.

For this park to be mentioned, even for a split second in a SCRIPTED television show, shows that Kings Island is defiantly know around the nation (and possibly the world)

The only other park I've seen mentioned on TV was when Dane Cook hosted SNL the first time, He mentioned Great Adventure but not particular rides there.

Guest kwindshawne

Hey man! Did you see that episode of the Brady Bunch where the Brady's came to Kings Island, and they rode The Racer? Oh man, I saw that last night and FLIPPED! Has anyone else seen this?

Yeah-the sad thing is, I saw it when it was new!!! :wacko:

Guest kwindshawne

I have seen that episode several times. Grissom really liked The Beast and SOB. Speaking of The Beast, has any one ever rode it without the brakes being engaged as much? I have riden it as an employee and love the speed. I am a big fan of wooden coasters and would love to see another super wooden coaster! :D

Mike

Seen it? I worked at the park when the Brady Bunch were there!!! :D

Mike

Freakin cool!!!